No announcement yet.

Teh Redeemer - Ideas, ideas, ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, for Gears of War, almost everybody thought that the Hammer of Dawn and chainsaw would be crazy powerful, over-whored Godweapons, but Epic pulled it off nicely, and everything was very balanced. For this game, an FPS, the gun should be huge, and obtrusive for lower visibility, a long repawn time, and only like 2 shots. The explosion should be massive and ridiculously huge w/ gibs and sh*t flyin every where, but again, only like 2 shots and a 20 minute wait for the respawn.

Comment

Originally posted by intentsly View Post
      Its not been just about whether it should be included, but how it looks, various options and how it will affect gameplay. All things that I feel Epic has done a good job figuring out on their own. Many ideas, as usual, will be prime material for modders to tinker with.

Intentsly
      (Chooser of the Slain... thread)
      that's true, i get kinda annoyed by threads similar to this where everyone argues about how it SHOULD be in their minds, but things end up differently, and every1 is happy cuz Epic manages to make things perfect, cuz that's how they roll.

Comment

admins wont answer you anyways! Why dont you just wait until its release :P

Comment

are you actually questioning my bond w/ the Admins!? They friggin love me! Right Flak!? Flak...? jk lol

Comment

Working...
          X