Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Hidden weapons?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidden weapons?

Hello, I was wondering if hidden weapons will be in UT2007 again as in past unreal games? I started using it a short while ago myself so im interested to know.

I hope so...

Comment

I dont see why it wont be, have you ever tried the opposite of your handiness thats just strange hey. I wouldnt mind seeing centred return as well even though I dont use it. Hidden weapons does give you a slight advantage though because you can see alot more than a person that has them show, small weapons helps that somewhat so they dont fill the screen as much. I kinda thought that an opacity level for the weapons might be better than totally hidden instead. I dunno you guys would know the advantages of hidden weapons more than I would...

Comment

yep

I'd imagine so.I will hide mine shortly after enjoying the mechanics showing and skins.Not a biggie.I betcha it will be in.

Not to mention since this game will make our pc's work hiding the weapon and its workings should give you another few frames.

Comment

Put it this way, Its going to be a futuristic version of ut99, and then again they said its going to be like playing a whole new game?..

Comment

Although I really don't see the point of hidden weapons (if it hides that much for you then you don't know how to look around), I am pretty sure it'll be in. Unreal 1 had the option for Hidden and Center, and all UT got it.

Comment

I was one of the only people at the time who found the redeemer... No one else knew where to get it... I swear im not saying I was the first to find it but I must have been close... no one else knew of it/used it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleary
                I was one of the only people at the time who found the redeemer... No one else knew where to get it... I swear im not saying I was the first to find it but I must have been close... no one else knew of it/used it.
                Err, we are not talking about weapons that are hidden in the maps... ...we are talking if the 1st person weapon model can be hidden.

Comment

lol ahhh ok, I get ya now!

Comment

Originally posted by Cleary
                    ................ lol

Comment

Errm I was on about the level dreiry or something...

Comment

Originally posted by Slainchild
                        I hope so...

and if this isnt an option i personally will be raising hell MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Jake-SF
                          Although I really don't see the point of hidden weapons (if it hides that much for you then you don't know how to look around), I am pretty sure it'll be in. Unreal 1 had the option for Hidden and Center, and all UT got it.
                          It clears up space and it makes your shots come from the centre.

Comment

I always enjoy the weapon animmations. So I will not hide them. Unless a weapon takes half of the screen.

Comment

ofcourse it will be, every selfrespecting FPS-shooter has it, and even if its not customizable in-menu, its always a possibillity in the configurationfiles

@ mr jake-sf: do you have black ductape over half of your screen with as an arguement that it wont matter because you know how to look around? Did you raise your fov above 80 btw? I mean, it wouldnt matter what fov you have if you can look around!
                              Either way, although the weapon might not be covering half of my screen, and i am quite skilled at looking around. A bit of extra visibillity never hurt anyone. And the animations just get boring after a while. Weaponbob should be able to be turned off too. God, when i play one someone elses pc and weaponbob is on, it affects my whole game bigtime (way more than other settings)

Comment

Working...
                              X