Reloading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reloading?

None of the UT games had this, I'm not entirely sure its a good idea, but lets hear your opinions

I reloaded UT a few times after it crashed.

If you mean manual reloading of weapons by pressing a button you should have stated that.

I will comment later: for now I want some popcorn and enjoy the show. Hopefully the right people show up: Best would be people who want a fast paced UT with good UT-like gameplay on the one side and Xyx on the other.

Comment

ballistic weapons mod have reload and in my opinoion its not that bad i could live with it eather way.

Comment

Originally posted by fuegerstef
        If you mean manual reloading of weapons by pressing a button you should have stated that.
        "Should UT2007 have reloading with guns?"
        Yeah, weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by theeDEATHMASTER
          "Should UT2007 have reloading with guns?"
          Yeah, weapons.
          When I posted, the poll wasn't up yet. And the thread titled didn't say anything about it. (Someone had this in anther thread too)

Comment

Good god no!

I will comment later: for now I want some popcorn and enjoy the show. Hopefully the right people show up: Best would be people who want a fast paced UT with good UT-like gameplay on the one side and Xyx on the other.
            I lol'd.

Comment

DONT !
              UT needs to be UT

Comment

Bad idea...its UT. UT have to evolve. But mustn't become similar to CS or CoD.

Comment

I certainly hope not. Not having to reload is one of the things I love about UT.

Comment

I like both reloading and none, but in UT I don't really think it would be a good idea, Ballistic Weapons is an exception.

Comment

No.

end of discussion

Comment

Great, another pointless suggestion.

Time to put this with rolling, crouch jumping and paying $25 a year for features you can get for free.

Comment

Originally posted by theeDEATHMASTER
                          None of the UT games had this, I'm not entirely sure its a good idea, but lets hear your opinions

UT2k7 shouldn't have reload in the actual game itself maybe as a mutator or a part of Warfare. Since Epic is putting so many thousand of polygons into each weapon model, I wouldn't mind seeing weapons with reloading animations, clips and ammo that are visibly detachable on all weapon models.

This would make all the weapons seem more believable ( a goal long stated by Epic for its UT2k7 weapons) and would be good for anyone making a SinglePlayer/Tactical mod thats based in the unreal universe for UT2k7.

I just imagine removing the steaming spent core of the new shockrifle and throwing it to the ground then loading a fresh new core as looking pretty ****ing cool!

Comment

Originally posted by fuegerstef
                            Best would be people who want a fast paced UT with good UT-like gameplay on the one side and Xyx on the other.
                            Such a sad little world you live in, if you must attempt to insult me in random threads in order to feel good. Good luck with your popcorn, I'm not joining in.

Comment

No!

*shakesfistat10characterslimit*

Comment

Working...
                              X