Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Some bad screens taken from the ut2007.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some bad screens taken from the ut2007.

i've take some shot of the video released on the 22 of august. There not the best but i kinda wanted to see if there would be a clear shot of what the blood is like in ut2007. unfortunatly there wasnt. anyway sorry for the bad quality but i dont have the sources to make better shot's.

http://files.filefront.com/ut2007pic.../fileinfo.html

cheers!

Mmmm, yea, no signs of blood, but since this could still be a work in progress copy of the game, blood might not be implemented yet. Also of note, while watching the video, the player has god mode enabled .

And has it been posted what all this orb/conduit stuff is about

Comment

its a part of warfare, it looks like you have to like activate a machine that drops a orb and your objective it to tame your orb to the conduit befor the enemy puts there orb in that conduit. my guess is that by placing the orb in the conduit the ons kinda thing gets activated and you captured that point. idk man your guess is as good as mine lol.

cheers!!

Comment

Wasn't the 22nd August video from the Leipzig event?

In which case, because of German issues with violence+censorship, the gore level may have been turned down. This would explain the lack of blood.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Deacon
          Wasn't the 22nd August video from the Leipzig event?

In which case, because of German issues with violence+censorship, the gore level may have been turned down. This would explain the lack of blood.
          Ah, very good point! This could very well be our answer!

Comment

Idk, but in the video that guy in the building gets a rocket in the face!! and he just gets slammed down like some1 hit him with a 2x4 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by »{EID}«-Silenoz
              Idk, but in the video that guy in the building gets a rocket in the face!! and he just gets slammed down like some1 hit him with a 2x4 lol.
              Hahahahaha: http://unreal.blender.googlepages.com/2x4.jpg

(Yea I know I suck with photo editing)

Comment

rofl!! yeah that would do it. now if we could make it so that every time you get a headshot a unichorn jumps out of the guy's head and does this crazy dance. also if you get blown up your body should be follow'd by a rainbow. then its german friendly

Comment

Ok, i dont think it was censored to much. This is because one of the bots layed down the big f-bomb before the darkwalker owned him. So if they have that degree of swearing i'd assume they'd include blood if they had it ready.

Comment

Germans don't have a problem with your so-called "f-bomb" or other swear words in video games. Also, the video was shown in a closed 18+-only area, so I don't think the location really mattered when turning down blood effects. Maybe that part isn't fully implemented yet or it was just turned off by accident.

Comment

just screenies from the trailer

character models look better
                      skin and world details look excellent
                      lighting and shadows are just beautiful
                      sky is simply amazing

DarkWalker movement does not look like a machine,they should change the name to Dark Jellyfish.I could care less about vehicles,but that DW leg movement I cannot help but comment on.

I would like to see body parts,gibs,and the torso flying through the air,not just
                      lay flush to the ground in a split second.

Comment

It's quite possible that some of the features we've seen in UT2007 footage, screens etc. are merely placeholders - things taken from the old games to fill in gaps whilst the news ones are completed. If I remember correctly, a reasonably old piece of UT2007 footage showed Link Gun secondary to be exactly the same as the UT2004 one, and these days we have the new, prettier one. And about the Darkwalker - maybe Epic were going for a Synth sort of thing reminiscent of the Combine stuff in Half-Life 2 - although I'm still with you on that point iLL

Comment

Those screen shots made me want to play UT2007 that much more. I know it's the same as the videos, but you can examine the details better, and they are hella sweet.

The only reservations I have concern the iris effect and the health bar. They are cool aspects; I just hope they don't affect your ability to see while playing, esp. if a stinger or mini gun turret is owning you.

I love the kill counter in the corner though, that thing is sweet .

Comment

Glad you like them.

Comment

Working...
                            X