Comment

I hope so.

Comment

They better not!

Comment

i hope not.
          i'd like ut2k3 with better graphics.

Comment

Well, thats not the only change, there are a number of gameplay changes too.

Comment

UT99 with better graphics? Yeah I hope so.

Comment

Well it's not going to be any previous incarnation of Unreal Tournament with better graphics - it's a hybrid of old and new - things from both the original UT and the UT200x series, with some more stuff as well, so theoretically it should either please both crowds or scare them both off!

Comment

Originally posted by Vezra
                  UT99 with better graphics? Yeah I hope so.
                  Why? Why the hell would you want them to make the exact same game with better graphics?

Comment

Well..for being addicted to the game, they sure do spend a lot of time on these forums whining about it instead of playing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rammeh
                      Well it's not going to be any previous incarnation of Unreal Tournament with better graphics - it's a hybrid of old and new - things from both the original UT and the UT200x series, with some more stuff as well, so theoretically it should either please both crowds or scare them both off!
                      What he said.

Comment

Even if this game was UT with better graphics, it still wouldn't have that "UT feeling" that people had .

Comment

Originally posted by Rammeh
                          Rammeh <3

What he said ^^

Comment

Better graphics, sure. But if the gameplay stays all the same, it would become boring quickly...

Yeh... I'll second Rammeh's opinion ^^

Comment

Originally posted by The5thviruz
                              Well..for being addicted to the game, they sure do spend a lot of time on these forums whining about it instead of playing it.
                              !!! Couldn't have said it better myself !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X