Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What platform will you be playing UT2007 on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't for sure if the 360 version is coming out it may it may not but i'm hopeing it would. that said UT2k7 mite be like the original UT game for the ps2 (never came out for the Xbox) that said us 360 gamers will probley have to wait for unreal championship 3!

Comment

linux ftw !!!
      that's one of the most enjoyable things with Epic...

NO NEED TO REBOOT

Comment

Linux FTW! Kinda shocked though. There seems to be less Linux users who post on the epicforums when theres a **** load that post on beyond unreal. Heh, what I am saying, I didn't even know that epic had their own forums until I found a link to it on Beyond unreal.

Comment

Playing UT on anything else but a PC would seem strange to me. My PC can handle '04 on pretty much max stats, so I'm hoping that it should handle '07.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaz
            Anything but a PC would be wrong...
            not if it looks better

im not sure i want to upgrade past my c2d and 7900GT.

Comment

The free open choice, UBUNTU. I just hope the rumors of a linux UnrealED are true.

Comment

Strange how more people will be playing it on 360 than linux and epic has said no ut2k7 for 360. Hmmz, maybe I should go around saying I'll be playing gears on pc even though its been stated multiple times its not coming to pc.

BTW PC FTW!!!!@Windows hehe

Comment

I dont know why anyone is considering anything but Vista for this game, considering Vista will only enable the use of the DX10 technology that this game is planning to fully support. And then the physics.

But yeah I can imagine if you cant get a beefy computer then console...but then again, playing UT on a controller? What about serious multiplayer?

Comment

thats the thing it only supports DX 9. vista can wait :P

Comment

hmm, my bad then.
                      I saw some site mentioning it will be.

Considering Tim Sweeney mentioned that 2007 will show DX10 UE3.0 titles here http://www.firingsquad.com/hardware/...view/page8.asp I assumed that their delaying the game till fall 2007 can be trying to push in DX10 ???

Comment

Originally posted by Darth View Post
                        hmm, my bad then.
                        I saw some site mentioning it will be.

Considering Tim Sweeney mentioned that 2007 will show DX10 UE3.0 titles here http://www.firingsquad.com/hardware/...view/page8.asp I assumed that their delaying the game till fall 2007 can be trying to push in DX10 ???
                        Thats new to me, more reasons to buy a geforce 8 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by StalwartUK View Post
                          It's been comfirmed that UT2007 will be available for the Xbox 360.

Personally UT's a PC series and hardly anyone around here seems to be getting it for a console from the looks of things anyway...
                          Results of this poll is actually great news...... with decent marketing in the console market I can see UT2k7's player base easily tripling

Comment

Originally posted by Darth View Post
                            I dont know why anyone is considering anything but Vista for this game, considering Vista will only enable the use of the DX10 technology that this game is planning to fully support. And then the physics.
                            Maybe it's because Vista will set you back $400 (about £200) and the DX10 card is the same?

Comment

360, pc later when i get a new one

Comment

Linux From Scratch & Ubuntu

Comment

Working...
                                X