Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

What platform will you be playing UT2007 on?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What platform will you be playing UT2007 on?

    Well I'll be using Windows since that's what I have...

    Now make your pick...

  • #2
    Already got my £600+ set aside for PS3 and a few games, i.e. Ut2007. I will be buying UT2007 for PC, but that’s mainly so I can play and make custom maps...

    Edit: I don’t think 360 will be getting UT2007, that would just be greedy cos they have GearsOFWar...

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm pretty sure I'll get a PS3, but no need to get the same game twice, so for ut2k7 I'll stick to windows

      Comment


      • #4
        Anything but a PC would be wrong...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by p2xelgen
          Edit: I don’t think 360 will be getting UT2007, that would just be greedy cos they have GearsOFWar...
          It's been comfirmed that UT2007 will be available for the Xbox 360.

          Personally UT's a PC series and hardly anyone around here seems to be getting it for a console from the looks of things anyway...

          Comment


          • #6
            I don't want a console game.

            I'd rather the UT series had nothing whatsoever to do with consoles.

            PC only.

            Comment


            • #7
              i would love fighting console players with my computer client... they'd have no chance

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by blackout
                i would love fighting console players with my computer client... they'd have no chance
                The aimbot accusations would be higher than ever :S

                Comment


                • #9
                  Windows, PC, period

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by p2xelgen
                    Already got my £600+ set aside for PS3 and a few games, i.e. Ut2007. I will be buying UT2007 for PC, but that’s mainly so I can play and make custom maps...

                    Edit: I don’t think 360 will be getting UT2007, that would just be greedy cos they have GearsOFWar...
                    Dr.Capps once said "they still have plans for the UC franchise".

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Windows Vista, ideally. Depends on what it's like.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        A computer.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I am getting it for PC (windows) like probaly 99% of everyone here
                          But if it get announced for 360 i will get it as well.

                          Check this out: http://previews.teamxbox.com/xbox-36...ament-2007/p1/

                          "We were not supposed to be there, you are not supposed to be reading this here, but we can’t help being in the wrong place at the right time. Why do we keep covering Unreal Tournament 2007, a game that has only been announced for PC and PS3? If we tell you, we’d have to kill you with our own chainsaw—please don’t ask and just trust us" - Team xbox

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'm probably going to get it for both the pc and the PS2, just like I did with the original UT. Those fights against my brother in UT (PS2) still holds a warm spot in my heart

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Selerox
                              I'd rather the UT series had nothing whatsoever to do with consoles.

                              PC only.
                              Ya but I'm sure the console version will have its plus points. I think Mark said that on the PS3 version they will be making more Vehicles based maps, as use a vehicle is a simple Affair with the pad and all.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X