Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Remove crouching from UT2k7!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove crouching from UT2k7!

Since there is a Walk key to avoid falling of ledges and crouch is mostly used to reduce hitbox size whilst camping with sniper in UT, and this game shouldn't have any spaces small enough to crouch, I ask you should Epic remove crouch to keep this game fast paced and get rid of this superflous move?

No. Simple as that.

It seems paralyzing playing quake without a crouch.

Comment

Honestly I cant tell you, Its there if ya need it I guess like the use key in 2k3 hehe Id like it to stay personally but I dont think its worth the vote tbh!

btw, what does superflous mean? Why not say redundant or unnessacery.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsOlympus
        Honestly I cant tell you, Its there if ya need it I guess like the use key in 2k3 hehe Id like it to stay personally but I dont think its worth the vote tbh!

btw, what does superflous mean? Why not say redundant or unnessacery.
        I prefer superflous. At least vote on it. It was worth you voting against something as redundant as crouch jumping? Why no opinion on this?

Comment

Well its there to stay I reckon, I very much doubt epic would take it out even if the votes say to no matter how overwhelming the win is by. Kinda why Im not voting, I'll give the yes option half a chance lmao

Comment

thats 4 votes for no and a grand total of 0 for yes. admitt it you need the couch button as much as you enjoy sticking a redeemer up a annoying n00bs arse rofl.

Comment

Originally posted by {SM}LeadSniper
              admitt it you need the couch button as much as you enjoy sticking a redeemer up a annoying n00bs arse rofl.
              Need it for what?

Comment

ok i admitt that was a horrible joke what i was trying to say is that even though your against it you still use it, it would be noobish NOT to use it, make you harder to hit and prevents you from slipping off edges, you move slower but its a nessary tactic to know and master

Comment

Originally posted by {SM}LeadSniper
                  ok i admitt that was a horrible joke what i was trying to say is that even though your against it you still use it, it would be noobish NOT to use it, make you harder to hit and prevents you from slipping off edges, you move slower but its a nessary tactic to know and master
                  Yeah, but they have a walk key to avoid slipping of edges! Making yourself smaller for camping isn't really much got to do with the fast paced gameplay people have trumpted as an excuse not to have crouch-jumping.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsOlympus
                    dont think its worth the vote tbh!
                    Very wise post.

Comment

not so much for reg weapons, but crouching is a great way to toss someones aim off in IG
                      i also think it could be well used in AS

Comment

Originally posted by fuegerstef
                        Very wise post.
                        Afraid to vote to remove it? why so?

Comment

Originally posted by BlindRob
                          not so much for reg weapons, but crouching is a great way to toss someones aim off in IG
                          i also think it could be well used in AS
                          What would you use it for in AS?

Comment

Aren't you the guy who suggested crouch jumping was added? Why would you want that to be added but crouch to be taken away?

Comment

Originally posted by Scylla
                              Aren't you the guy who suggested crouch jumping was added? Why would you want that to be added but crouch to be taken away?
                              I'm trying to gauge why people object to crouch-jumping but don't want to remove crouching also! The poll results are comical!

Comment

Working...
                              X