This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Nitrous, maybe you should look at how old a thread is before you reply in it. The most recent reply before yours (the one you quoted) was 4 months ago. It's fairly pointless to bring a thread like this back to life.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by aleXtrm View Post
    I wonder if there would be morpeus-plunge map type in ut2007....
    i hope so too cuz that maps where really nice........

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I wonder if there would be morpeus-plunge map type in ut2007....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by aleXtrm
    I meant the Morpheus too. It's just that when i first played it blew my mind away. Although later I didn't feel that effect.
    THis is what I am always trying to say:
    THere are things that might be cool once or twice. But in the long run they just do not offer gameplay value.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I meant the Morpheus too. It's just that when i first played it blew my mind away. Although later I didn't feel that effect.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, it was really just Morpheus Neon Special Edition.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I also remebered the map plunge. Sure its not the best, but I think its really innovative

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by IceX2002
    I'm hoping for a new grendelkeep.
    If you're talking CTF, I agree completely. If you're talking DM-DE-Grendelkeep... I'd rather see that map gone forever.
    It's too open and too simple IMO.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by InTheJungle
    Sounds good to me. A little bothered by the 'no demo' until it goes gold or after it hits shelves. Disappointed to say the least, but that makes for even more of a surprise upon installation.

I'm buying this game the DAY it hits shelves.
    Im getting it day one as well for PC and 360 (if it ever comes out for it). I just hope UT 2007 takes full advantage of direct x 10 cards when it releases (So i dont have to wait for a patch) I already have a physx card so that should be interesting as well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by jaQal
    And so does your taste

okay dm-Osiris can be discussed, but dm-ironic is the best 1v1 map ever. And Grendel rocks.

ironic is a good 1v1 map because all the other stock 1v1 maps aren't that great.. There is only a handfull of good 1v1 maps in 2k4. Grendelkeep is fun for pugging but in a tdm match it is way to easy to lock down that map.. DM-osiris... no thank u..

The maps they made for ut were great. I had so much fun playing them. But i have no emotional attatchment to any map in 2k4/3.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    By the way which maps from UT2004 (or other UTs) are you hoping will return to UT2007?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I hope there will be a new Face Classic or something in ut2007. Just like Deck maps I loved face classic in ut and ut2004.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This was very good news, thanks Steve!
    I really hope for new fresh ctf-maps to play on since we are utterly tired of the ones in UT2004 and 2003.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Chill out, guys. That's what the maps and mods forum is for.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by placebo
    I don't really get why people don't like Osiris, I thought that more maps should have been like that, I liked the flow around the courtyard, how after a shock battle in a hallway you could come up and drop a few flak bombs on people fighting in the courtyard.
    I agree: my favorite map ever dude.

I hear there are like 40 maps:

They currently have well over 40 maps in development. Some of those may be cut, but you should expect UT 2007 to ship with a comparable number of maps to past UT releases (UT2004, which had two games worth of maps excepted).

They are definitely planning to release a demo long enough before we go gold to be able to incorporate feedback from the demo into the final release.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X