Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UT2007 Trailer

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT2007 Trailer

Howcome nobody posted about this?
    or maybe I am just paranoid and on a wrong forum?

If you have an account at GS get the HD version from
    http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/un...=unreal%202007

if not, i uploaded the hd version here
    http://www.priyajeet.com/web/cache/ut2007_hd.zip

SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE OF EPIC FORUMS.
    Someone from Steam Forums had to come and show you the trailer :P
    /hides in a corner putting flame suit on

only 3 letter: omg

Comment

Downloading!

Comment

Originally posted by 13XBMSPEC
        Downloading!
        Ditto...

Comment

OH DEAR GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NO WORDS EXCEPT THANKYOU FOR THIS WONDERFUL GIFT ... :P ... heh seriously... WOW

Comment

For once, I'm speechless.

Comment

I am worried i had trouble seeing the players ,seperating them from the backround//please i pray i am wrong...and the vehicles are the same color as the rocks ,ground,backround, please is it that hard to color a vehicle and seperate moving things from rocks and stationary objects??....

Comment

Originally posted by Flak
                For once, I'm speechless.

You have got to be kidding that you didnt know about the trailer...been playing WoW or something ?

Comment

Originally posted by Magwa
                  I am worried i had trouble seeing the players ,seperating them from the backround//please i pray i am wrong...
                  I had no problem seeing anything... Then again, I really have no problem seeing anything in UT2004.

Comment

Originally posted by Apathy
                    I had no problem seeing anything... Then again, I really have no problem seeing anything in UT2004.
                    i hear that statement over and over again then i play the person and they have UTcomp and brightskins and they force Gorge LOL so please ...if i could take a screenshot i would .

Comment

...and I hear "I am worried i had trouble seeing the players ,seperating them from the backround" coming directly from you all the time. Because saying it in the other 450 threads that had anything to do with UT2007 just wasn't enough.
                      I hate UTcomp, and think forcing skins is retarded, therefore I don't. That just my opinion though.

Comment

kick a$$ vid but definite visibility issues. although the "dark" feeling in the map is nice, the models to me look hard to spot or maybe i have been spoilt by ut comp bright skins over the years

*edit* i change my mind i think bright skins they have right now are ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth
                          Howcome nobody posted about this?
                          Seemed to be covered in the 2 New!!!!! S C R E E N S!!!!!11 Ut2007 thread

Comment

I'm gonna have to borrow a phrase from the current game when I say, "HOLY SH*T!!"

That's an awesome trailer!

Comment

Its a bit choppy but its alright.

Comment

Working...
                              X