Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a question about the orb. Do you have to pick it up to start node constuction or was it just a coincidence that he had the orb when he walked over the node?

Comment

They show an extended version of that video at the Games Convention in Leipzig. I hope we can download it after GC is over.
      Originally posted by HellFox
      i think he is talking about the hover tank, wich is called nemesis iirc
      In the GC video that thing is labeled "Necris Nemesis".

Comment

The new HUD looks good, very simple and very pretty.

Originally posted by Jake-SF
        The hellbender's twin beam was awfull, almost completely useless in fierce combat unless you get a lucky shot or predictable opponents, and made boring camping.
        Err, in UT2004 you can change seats in Hellbender while you are in it, "1" is driver, "2" is the shock combo gun (one of the best close-combat weapons ingame), "3" is the turret, the best long-range instahit weapon ingame. Together they form one hell of a weapon, though, it requires 3 experienced crewmen or 1 who mastered it.

Comment

I would love to know what the feck about the orbs and conduits.

Comment

WOW, now that looks greate. Really a nice vid. Hope there will be some more from GC soon.

Comment

Originally posted by placebo
              I would love to know what the feck about the orbs and conduits.
              AFAIK (i could be wrong here) Its only available in the Unreal Warfare gametype and is used to unlock nodes or assets that arent essential to the outcome.
              Look at it as "side-missions" that can be done instead of dying at the front.

Im not 100% sure about this but i think Steve Polge explained this in the interview G4TV did at E3. Goes to watch the interview again

Comment

I love the way the nodes now seem to work. During construction protective plates seem to be fabricated to protect the inner orb. When damage is caused, these plates break off, exposing the inner orb to damage and ultimately, destruction. I love the new idea.

Comment

Originally posted by InTheJungle
                  I love the way the nodes now seem to work. During construction protective plates seem to be fabricated to protect the inner orb. When damage is caused, these plates break off, exposing the inner orb to damage and ultimately, destruction. I love the new idea.
                  Yeah, I think most importantly it'll be more satisfying destroying nodes now, as well as the core.

Comment

~

My face is stuck! ~

Comment

Originally posted by »madMar†y»
                      I wonder what the mantas where doing below the darkwalker. It looked like they where stuck or something.
                      I'm glad the vehicles just explode and don't dance around anymore what made them very unpredictable in UT2004.

Great video although I need to find some codecs ( sound was stuttering).
                      No way, I loved Mantas and stuff would fly around and you would have to dodge them to save yourself, and then someone would be too clumsy or something and get crushed. That way is more real, in real war when things blow up, different chunks fly in different directions. I hope ut2007 will change their explosions back

Comment

um, that video has been our way before august 22nd...it may not of had that thing in the beginning, but it's been out for a while...

Comment

Originally posted by RustyGun View Post
                          um, that video has been our way before august 22nd...it may not of had that thing in the beginning, but it's been out for a while...
                          Look at the OP's date posted. Last year, 2006. How did you even stumble across this? It's over a year old, the title should have been your first clue. UT2007.. LOL.

Comment

eh, it was on the first page of topics

Comment

Zombies eat brains, yet Zombies don't want to eat you.

Comment

eh, it was on the first page of topics
                                Lol. Wonder how that happened, beings the post before you has a date of 08-30-2006, 07:43 AM. Odd that this thread would be on the front page.

Comment

Working...
                                X