This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apathy
    ...and I hear "I am worried i had trouble seeing the players ,seperating them from the backround" coming directly from you all the time. Because saying it in the other 450 threads that had anything to do with UT2007 just wasn't enough.
    I hate UTcomp, and think forcing skins is retarded, therefore I don't. That just my opinion though.
    LOL well OK your eyes are better than mine no doubt but i am not blind,and what about the other upteen thousands who complained about player size and color i mean i am not the only one..and i am not judging the game on a trailer just stating i am a bit worried with what i see ,i mean could they not show teamskins in a trailer??that would kind of put it to rest huh??look at the two screen shots the 3 players are the same color and texture as the whole backround...i mean whocan see those guys in a firefight unless they are on top of you ...just stating what i see now i will go back to being quiet..

Comment

I'm going to try and not judge the game based on a few clips in a trailer. Usually that's a bad idea and video's never really show how a player who wants to do all the moves will play. It looks cool but I wish that they'd of shown some dm and shock combo's. I want to see the asmd's new effects.

Comment

I've got the trailer on YouTube as well:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtz4coCN19Q

Man, I'm glad they got some more Dark Walker action in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Magwa
          LOL well OK your eyes are better than mine no doubt but i am not blind,and what about the other upteen thousands who complained about player size and color i mean i am not the only one..and i am not judging the game on a trailer just stating i am a bit worried with what i see ,i mean could they not show teamskins in a trailer??that would kind of put it to rest huh??look at the two screen shots the 3 players are the same color and texture as the whole backround...i mean whocan see those guys in a firefight unless they are on top of you ...just stating what i see now i will go back to being quiet..
          If you cannot see your enemy, it's to his advantage .
          If you can see your enemy, you'll have a better chance to live, for me its an issue of
          if you deserve to survive the brawl based on your senses of sight, sound,
          and your own reflexes. Of course as you said people will always complain
          and others will bring out 'bright skins patchs' and whatnot so don't worry

Comment

I've noticed in the video that the bots are apparently given callsigns according to their team color and position, as in the scene where a bot says "We need a man down here Blue 6." I can't wait to name one of my bots Luke Skywalker just so he can say "This is Red 5, I'm going in."

Comment

Epic, thanks for your working, Unreal Tournament looks amazing from this trailer. I just saw it about 4 times, and still wants to view it again and again...

Nice trailer editing, with a really amazing soundtrack and a good synch between video and audio arranging...

I'm hardly wait to play it...

Again, thanks for giving us amazing games!!!

Unreal Tournament squashed Quake again

Comment

I just watched the vid and it's so cool.
                Like watching a movie. ****.

And i could see everything fine.
                /shoo neon ****

Comment

Originally posted by Magwa
                  i hear that statement over and over again then i play the person and they have UTcomp and brightskins and they force Gorge LOL so please ...if i could take a screenshot i would .
                  Probably your monitor!

CRT or LCD?

Nice trailer, the game looks fantastic graphically,
                  but like a bore to play an old fashion DM..
                  As long as there is a UT2004 style mutator, I'll be happy

Comment

Sweetness. Though my response varied from "Looks like that part hasn't been fixed," to "Wow, that looks nice."

Looks nice, but still needs work to be perfect.

/(Character scaling, for instance. But Epic will never agree that it's off. )

Comment

Originally posted by FordPrefect
                      Sweetness. Though my response varied from "Looks like that part hasn't been fixed," to "Wow, that looks nice."
                      Yep, same here.

And as before there were parts when you can see the playermodels just fine and with their teamcolor and parts where they were too dark (compared to the light they are in) and hard to determine what team they are on.

One part in this trailer reminds me of UT2004 demoservers: Constantly I read:

Player is now on Blue
                      Player is now on Red
                      Player is now on Blue
                      etc...

EPIC, nice tip for next trailer: ~togglescreenshotmode

Comment

Fantastic trailer. UT2007 FTW!!

Comment

downloading, ty!

Comment

i ve just seen the video thanks to beyondunreal,

just want to say to epic thanks for giving us a really vision about what its going to be the game,

as i heard it was another "trailer" i though it was going to be like the first one: mixed flash images,
                            but its clear that you decide to show fluid gameplay at high resolution and this is very good.

Seen this video ppl now know how the game is going to be like.

PD: the music is epic,
                            the voices rocks!!

Comment

Thankyou.
                              i now want to buy this game 3 times over.

Comment

Note: I haven't read all the posts

Did anyone else notice that the guy had god mode on?

Comment

Working...
                                X