No announcement yet.

Girls of Gears sounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tested out the girls of gears v4. Sofia and Anya don't have their own voice packs they use the necris female voices. I thought you found their voice quotes? Sam Byrne is good. Although does she use the necris female voice as a bot? The rest well it is pretty much impossible to find Bernadette quotes or Onyx guard quotes since they don't really talk much. I am not fussed about them.

Comment

When they get chosen as a bot the voices get mixed up. Its a weird thing in UT3.

Anya is in progress, Sofia/Onyx guard is there (Sounds like Jester, same voice actress). try using just those 2 chars Sofia/Onyx guard, should have the same "Sofia" Voice.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	3250960Click image for larger version

Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	3250959

Comment

Yeah they do sound the same but do they have diff taunts from Jester? I am going to try and figure out why it is mixing up the voices. It didn't do that with Duke Nukem or any other custom characters that I downloaded.

Comment

Here is the Unofficial beta for Girls (Anya voice is now in there added). This official beta will be posted soon w/the updated Dukevoice w/models.

https://www.mediafire.com/?je6jmct803h2swu

The mixing of voices happens to me all the time. I believe Rattlesnake released a patch so that voices would not mis-match.

These are the Gears voice clips I used for Sofia/OnyxGuard:
          Code:
             TauntSounds(0)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.OnyxArmouryourTouching'
             TauntSounds(1)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.RockandRoll'
             TauntSounds(2)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.ForOnyx'
             TauntSounds(3)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.HereisaSouvenier'
             TauntSounds(4)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.Irock'
             TauntSounds(5)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.ItsbeenGreat'
             TauntSounds(6)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.KeeptightReadytoFight'
             TauntSounds(7)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.KickYourAss'
             TauntSounds(8)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.MyshotMyKill'
             TauntSounds(9)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.RockandRoll'
             TauntSounds(10)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.Yougottobekiddingme'
             TauntSounds(11)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.NeverKnewWhatHithim'
             TauntSounds(12)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.NothingthatUglyShouldLive'
             TauntSounds(13)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.OnyxDoesntWait'
             TauntSounds(14)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.Standemupknockemdown'
             TauntSounds(15)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.****'
             TauntSounds(16)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.Standemupknockemdown'
             TauntSounds(17)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.Staydown'
             TauntSounds(18)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.Takealookatthis'
             TauntSounds(19)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.Thisnothappening'
             TauntSounds(20)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.TotalAccident'
             TauntSounds(21)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.WereReadyGrubs'
             TauntSounds(22)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.WhosNext'

WeaponTauntSounds(2)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.SkullConfetity'
             WeaponTauntSounds(3)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.ForOnyx'
             WeaponTauntSounds(6)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.MyshotMyKill'
             WeaponTauntSounds(7)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.Staydown'
             WeaponTauntSounds(8)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.Surprise'
             WeaponTauntSounds(9)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.FireinHole'

EncouragementSounds(0)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.YouwereaMistake'

ManDownSounds(0)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.NotimetoBleed'

AckSounds(0)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.Delightful'

FriendlyFireSounds(0)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.CheckYourAim'

GotYourBackSounds(0)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.EnemiesInbound'

SniperSounds(0)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.NotimetoBleed'

InPositionSounds(0)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.Score1Hendrik'

UnderAttackSounds(0)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.EnemySpotted'

AreaSecureSounds(0)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.LuckyImHere'
             AreaSecureSounds(1)=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.IntheZone'

IncomingSound=SoundNodeWave'A_GirlsofGearsVoice.Sofia.Incoming'
          No jester voice clips used at all. It is the same actress voicing both chars in diff games or actresses that sound almost identical to each other.

Comment

I just downloaded it. I will try it out soon.

Comment

okay, I tried it out and the sounds are working okay and the models are good. Still have that issue where all the girls use necris female voices as bots. Still haven't had a look to see why it is doing it yet. Also I noticed something else, there is duplicate factions and bots of the girls of gears.

Comment

I am going to answer your questions in the beta post section.

Comment

I deleted the custom character ini and when the game restarted and created the new ini there were no duplicates. That issue is solved now. I downloaded Girls of gears v5 and Duke Nukem pack v3 and tried them all out. I am happy with the duke nukem pack. Girls of Gears is good as well. Did you set Sofia as a different model when you choose her as a bot?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	3250966
                    Sofia should pop up as her normal self. The bots voices don't stay assigned to the voices I have set. I can't figure out where that post was with the fix.

Originally posted by UTCollector88 View Post
                    I deleted the custom character ini and when the game restarted and created the new ini there were no duplicates. That issue is solved now. I downloaded Girls of gears v5 and Duke Nukem pack v3 and tried them all out. I am happy with the duke nukem pack. Girls of Gears is good as well. Did you set Sofia as a different model when you choose her as a bot?

Comment

I tested it again and the model is working now. The rest are fine as well. The game must of just got mixed up there for a while. Voices are correct as well although does Anya have her own voice pack?

Comment

Working...
                      X