No announcement yet.

Girls of Gears sounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is V2 or V Gamma. Just the .u and .upk files here. Keep the ini and int from b4. Just enjoy how it is, I will only change it if you have a major concern/problem.

https://www.mediafire.com/?7zea5tgjcma5cgc

Originally posted by UTCollector88 View Post
    . I am not sure about Flagkillsounds. Are they when you frag someone on the opposing team carrying your teams flag?
    Yes, when you kill a flag carrier
    FlagKillSounds(0)=SoundNodeWave'A_Character_Bishop .Taunts.A_Taunt_Bishop_ISmoteTheeFlagCarrier'

Originally posted by UTCollector88 View Post
    Is there a category for taunts to say when you die?
    Yes but in the pawn class, too much scripting to change.

Comment

Okay cool. Downloading it now. You can use any of the sounds in Taunts sounds or weapon taunt sounds for flag kill sounds if you haven't done so already. Are you still working on Queen Myrah?

Comment

Originally posted by euchreplayer23 View Post
        You need to split this one long audio file into smaller ones. Depends how bad you want to.

Anya
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqMI7FwoCfA
        Queen Myrrah
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ea_Sqyw23E
        Sofia
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZRH2oeTsoI
        There is no links in those videos. Do you have those audio files? Are you going to work on all of them?

Comment

1. No you have to download the "video".
          2. Convert it to .wav,
          3. Split that file out into individual .wav files. One for each saying.
          4. input them the files into a .upk (myrrah upto this point)
          5. make a .u that references the .upk

I could use some help splitting those files up? I don't want to do too much, no real demand for these voice packs.

Comment

Here is Myrrah's voice with my GirlsofGears pack.
            http://www.mediafire.com/download/9s...GearsVoice.rar

Just place it here and the one voice pack should work, the other voices will come soon:
            C:\Users\******\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC

Comment

Cool, I am downloading Myrrah's voice pack now. I tested the Duke Nukem voice pack V2 and both Duke Nukem's have still have mixed voices. Did you used the sounds I listed in post 13 for the Duke Nukem forever model but made those changes I asked in post 15?

Comment

There was only one voicepack for all the dukes. Can you look in the file and tell me which ones are wrong? There were so many, that I mixed them up.

Future posting, too much gloss on Kratos.

Comment

So do both duke's basically use the same taunts? Can you assign some taunts to one duke model and some to the other duke model in the one voice pack or not? Can you change the names around as well for the models (post 11)?

Comment

Hi

I tested Queen Myrrah. Everything is working properly, no drama's. I like the voices as well and the model looks good. I decompiled FamDuke.u and had a look at all the 3 duke files and found out that both dukes use the same taunts. I had a look at the voices and since there is only one voice pack, these are the sounds that I want:

TauntSounds(0)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.B allsOfSteel'
                    TauntSounds(1)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.H ailtotheKingbaby'
                    TauntSounds(2)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.G oodbadIamtheguy'
                    TauntSounds(3)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.O hYeahWhowantsome'
                    TauntSounds(4)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.O nlybeOneKing'
                    TauntSounds(5)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.G onnaRipphimaNew1'
                    TauntSounds(6)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.I tstimetoKickAssandChewBubble'
                    TauntSounds(7)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.A notherdayanother'
                    TauntSounds(8)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.W hatamess'
                    TauntSounds(9)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.S eeyouinHell'
                    TauntSounds(10)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts. Iamgoingtoputasmackdab'
                    TauntSounds(11)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts. 'Your *** your face, what's the difference'
                    TauntSounds(12)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts. 'Blow it out your ***' (DNF)
                    TauntSounds(13)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts. Iamgoingtomedival'
                    TauntSounds(14)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts. LetsRock'
                    TauntSounds(15)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts. GoaheadmakemyDay'
                    TauntSounds(16)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts. Whowhatssome'
                    TauntSounds(17)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts. RipoffyourHead'
                    WeaponTauntSounds(0)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Ta unts.Holy****'
                    WeaponTauntSounds(1)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Ta unts.Eat****andDie'
                    WeaponTauntSounds(2)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Ta unts.Cool'
                    WeaponTauntSounds(4)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Ta unts.Groovy'
                    WeaponTauntSounds(5)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Ta unts.HolyCow'
                    WeaponTauntSounds(6)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Ta unts.YippieKay'
                    WeaponTauntSounds(9)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Ta unts.Whatamess'
                    WeaponTauntSounds(10)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.T aunts.Suckitdown'
                    WeaponTauntSounds(11)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.T aunts.YeahpieceofCake'
                    EncouragementSounds(0)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice. Taunts.Theseguys'
                    EncouragementSounds(1)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice. Taunts.Poweron'
                    EncouragementSounds(2)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice. Taunts.YoushootlikeastormTrooper'
                    ManDownSounds(0)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts .Dammit'
                    ManDownSounds(1)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts .Igotabadfeelingaboutthis'
                    ManDownSounds(2)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts .ReallyBadFeeling'
                    ManDownSounds(3)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts .'****'
                    ManDownSounds(4)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts .Motherfudger'
                    FlagKillSounds(0)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunt s.YouSuck'

Comment

I said a couple of times there was only 1 voice set for both dukes (voice very similar). Myrrah is ok, no dramas, great. The gears voices for all are going to take a v long time to get the rest (split up/imported).

My present version of dukes voice:
                      Code:
                        TauntSounds(0)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.BallsOfSteel'
                         TauntSounds(1)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.HailtotheKingBaby'
                         TauntSounds(2)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.GoodbadIamtheguy'
                         TauntSounds(3)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.OhYeahWhowantsome'
                         TauntSounds(4)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.OnlybeOneKing'
                         TauntSounds(5)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.GonnaRipphimaNew1'
                         TauntSounds(6)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.ItstimetoKickAssandChewBubble'
                         TauntSounds(7)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Anotherdayanother'
                         TauntSounds(8)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Whatamess'
                         TauntSounds(9)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.SeeyouinHell'
                         TauntSounds(10)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Iamgoingtoputasmackdab'
                         TauntSounds(11)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.SeeyouinHell'
                         TauntSounds(12)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.YeahpieceofCake'
                         TauntSounds(13)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Iamgoingtomedival'
                         TauntSounds(14)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.LetsRock'
                         TauntSounds(15)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.GoaheadmakemyDay'
                         TauntSounds(16)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Whowhatssome'
                         TauntSounds(17)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.RipoffyourHead'

WeaponTauntSounds(0)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Holy****'
                         WeaponTauntSounds(1)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Eat****andDie'
                         WeaponTauntSounds(2)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Cool'
                         WeaponTauntSounds(4)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Groovy'
                         WeaponTauntSounds(5)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.HolyCow'
                         WeaponTauntSounds(6)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.YippieKay'
                         WeaponTauntSounds(9)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Whatamess'
                         WeaponTauntSounds(10)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Suckitdown'
                         WeaponTauntSounds(11)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.YeahpieceofCake'

EncouragementSounds(0)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Theseguys'
                         EncouragementSounds(1)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Poweron'
                         EncouragementSounds(2)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.YoushootlikeastormTrooper'

ManDownSounds(0)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Dammit'
                         ManDownSounds(1)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Igotabadfeelingaboutthis'
                         ManDownSounds(2)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.ReallyBadFeeling'
                         ManDownSounds(3)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Duke_MP_Died_04'
                         ManDownSounds(4)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Motherfudger'

FlagKillSounds(0)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.YouSuck'
                      Your revisions ><><><><
                      Code:
                      TauntSounds(0)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.BallsOfSteel'
                      TauntSounds(1)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.HailtotheKingbaby'
                      TauntSounds(2)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.GoodbadIamtheguy'
                      TauntSounds(3)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.OhYeahWhowantsome'
                      TauntSounds(4)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.OnlybeOneKing'
                      TauntSounds(5)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.GonnaRipphimaNew1'
                      TauntSounds(6)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.ItstimetoKickAssandChewBubble'
                      TauntSounds(7)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Anotherdayanother'
                      TauntSounds(8)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Whatamess'
                      TauntSounds(9)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.SeeyouinHell'
                      TauntSounds(10)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Iamgoingtoputasmackdab'
                      TauntSounds(11)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.'Your *** your face, what's the difference' ><><><><
                      TauntSounds(12)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.'Blow it out your ***' (DNF)   ><><><><
                      TauntSounds(13)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Iamgoingtomedival'
                      TauntSounds(14)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.LetsRock'
                      TauntSounds(15)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.GoaheadmakemyDay'
                      TauntSounds(16)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Whowhatssome'
                      TauntSounds(17)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.RipoffyourHead'
                      WeaponTauntSounds(0)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Holy****'
                      WeaponTauntSounds(1)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Eat****andDie'
                      WeaponTauntSounds(2)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Cool'
                      WeaponTauntSounds(4)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Groovy'
                      WeaponTauntSounds(5)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.HolyCow'
                      WeaponTauntSounds(6)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.YippieKay'
                      WeaponTauntSounds(9)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Whatamess'
                      WeaponTauntSounds(10)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Suckitdown'
                      WeaponTauntSounds(11)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.YeahpieceofCake'
                      EncouragementSounds(0)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Theseguys'
                      EncouragementSounds(1)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Poweron'
                      EncouragementSounds(2)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.YoushootlikeastormTrooper'
                      ManDownSounds(0)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Dammit'
                      ManDownSounds(1)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Igotabadfeelingaboutthis'
                      ManDownSounds(2)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.ReallyBadFeeling'
                      ManDownSounds(3)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.'****'                     ><><><><
                      ManDownSounds(4)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.Motherfudger'
                      FlagKillSounds(0)=SoundNodeWave'A_Duke_Voice.Taunts.YouSuck'

Comment

Yes those revisions are correct. Yeah I know you mentioned there was only one voice pack but I was under the impression from post 11 you were going to make it two until recently. Are you able to switch or change the name to Duke Nukem 3d for that model? Who are you up to now with the gears voices?

Comment

I will make the name changes for the Duke models. I will try to find other duke chars too. If possible.
                          1st official beta is incoming on weekend.
                          Just the one Gears voice is complete. Got side tracked by God of War models.

Comment

Okay, looking forward to it. Can you do some more gears characters as well when you have the time? If you can you might as well do Dizzy and Clayton Carmine with voices eventually as well. Also had some more locust characters in mind. Skorge, kantas, armored kantas and boomer.

Comment

I added 2 more voice packs for a total of 3 (Myrrah,Sam,Sofia). The other fchars voices I can't find online (-edit Anya is avail), so this will be it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3i...sofGearsV4.rar

I will only do voices for characters I rig or have the intention to rig (More Gears beside the girls one is not in the future).

Comment

Okay thanks. Downloading it now. What about if you just do the models then? Also are you interested in doing UC2 characters eg. Selket, Anubis? I have all the game's source files ( models, audio, etc).

Comment

Working...
                                X