Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redirectsystem for custom skins

UT3 was born and much time has passed.
    Now, there are a lot of custom skins in UT3 world.
    However, we have to install a skin into our individual PCs by ourselves.
    I think this is inconvenient.
    I want to redirect skins like maps.

In the present condition,
    When someone is using the custom skin in multiplay, in order for me to look at his skin, I have to install his skin in my PC beforehand.

If there is a skin redirection system,
    When someone is using the custom skin, in order for me to look at his skin, I do not need to install his skin in my PC beforehand.
    If the file of his skin is in a redirection server, the skin will be able to be downloaded automatically and I will be able to see his skin.

If such a skin redirection system works.
    Multiplay will be filled with various curious skins.
    It must be interesting!

I think sytem of the current UT3 is not fully taking advantage of our great custom skins.
    I think that a multiplay will become more interesting if skins can also be redirected like a maps.

Of course, there are some persons who think that redirection of a skin is unnecessary.
    For them, I think that the function which turns OFF skin redirection is also required.

Your 1 in about 8 million i think but i like that you took this into consideration:
    Of course, there are some persons who think that redirection of a skin is unnecessary.
    For them, I think that the function which turns OFF skin redirection is also required.

- Just be happy people are still making custom skins

Comment

Working...
    X