Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Halo Elite, brute and Spartan characters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halo Elite, brute and Spartan characters

This has sort of already been requested but is anyone interested in making covenant elite, brute and UNSC Spartan models. I read a different thread on this forum about a similar topic where someone was working on elite and Spartan models but I think it was cancelled or didn't get finished. I am not sure if this is the write area for this topic then but I didn't know where else to post it.

I am working on Halo but UT3 is slow, may be ready in a week's edition ._.

Comment

How far have you gotten with it? Have you got any pictures or videos?

Comment

check post to detail
        UT3 halo master chief collection !!!

Comment

okay thanks.

Comment

I have looked at it. There is no mention of elites or brutes in the thread topic you mentioned. I will still download it for the Spartans and guns they look awesome. Are you going to do elites and brute models?

Comment

have weapons - spartans - ODST - elites - Proteans ( not brutes or hunter ) not work in this bones

Comment

Hey SKaa3w, are you using Halo tags for your bones and animations or are you rigging the bipeds from scratch?

Comment

halo bones to covenant and brutes - hunter (custom skeletal and physical ) ,etc - the spartans ( ut3 skeletal )

Comment

Im new to UT3 mods, so I still have alot to learn.
                    I have been able to load up some animations into 3dxmax from halo tags,
                    but I dont know enough about 3dxmax yet to scale size of the model.
                    Also, Is there a video tutorial on saveing animations out to PSA?

What I would like to learn how to do -> Halo Animations
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAVCVc3Gxc0
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44TEPvvnxWc

Comment

animations are not the problem but the skeleton ut you have to work slowly and well

Unreal Actor X 2.29 3d max 2010

Example

My mod is based on skeletal UT3 for custom parts (helmet - arms - boots, etc)

Comment

Working...
                      X