Paladin Blockade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paladin Blockade

I was thinking to add more functionality to Paladin. By pressing jump button, player is forced out of paladin, then paladin can't be used again. The health of paladin will be increased 3000 or similar and the corpse will act as blockade (for certain amount of time). Also some mesh over paladin (like its current shield) to show it more solid. And like normal blockade, shape charge and redeemer can destroy paladin blockade.

Originally posted by Zeytun View Post
    I was thinking to add more functionality to Paladin. By pressing jump button, player is forced out of paladin, then paladin can't be used again. The health of paladin will be increased 3000 or similar and the corpse will act as blockade (for certain amount of time). Also some mesh over paladin (like its current shield) to show it more solid. And like normal blockade, shape charge and redeemer can destroy paladin blockade.
    ) Well I start to make it myself. I post the problems and progress in Unreal Tournament Programming.

Comment

You could modify the deployable shield to block everything instead of just weapons. It would be easier than trying to do something like that with a vehicle.

Comment

Working...
      X