Mutator end game stats report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Working with Canvas and/or UIScene is stressful. Not sure if anyone would work on such complex UIScene. The editor may crash from time to time and you will lost some progress you made. Happens quite often. UT3 doesn't even replicate these stats to everyone else. So it's basically a pretty complex mutator.

Originally posted by Zeytun View Post
    Yep like that.
    That's useful, especially if something happens and you want to check quickly. Better than going through recorded specs. Can you share that?
    No sure when. Got some other things in the pipeline.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by RattleSN4K3 View Post
    In-Game? Like the stock feature in UT2004?
    Yep like that.
    Originally posted by RattleSN4K3 View Post
    Or do you mean exactly a written stats file? I created a mutator for a server i administrate. This mutator write the history of the match (who kill who, chat, sprees, etc.) into a seperate stats file on the server.
    That's useful, especially if something happens and you want to check quickly. Better than going through recorded specs. Can you share that?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    In-Game? Like the stock feature in UT2004?

Or do you mean exactly a written stats file? I created a mutator for a server i administrate. This mutator write the history of the match (who kill who, chat, sprees, etc.) into a seperate stats file on the server.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Hedsteem View Post
    thanks for that. But I was looking for something simpler, to see stats end of match.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/fo...play.php?f=174

or This

http://www.utstatsdb.com/

Probably could be Modified.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Mutator end game stats report

Mutator end game stats report

With gamespy going, there would be no universal track of stats. There is gametracker has some information about spent time and points per hour. I was thinking it could be nice to have a mutator to show stats end of each match to all players when match is end. Something that shows awards like headhunter, combo king , ...

First Blood: Player1
    Awards:
    Player1 : ComboKing(2), Big Game Hunter(1), Massacres(1)
    Player2 : Shaft Master(1) ...

and the rest you tell
Working...
X