Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is a idea not a request. I have an idea I'd like to share!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a idea not a request. I have an idea I'd like to share!

In fact I do have an idea I'd like to share with the community. Just recently I ported a classic map from UT99 over to UT2K4 that map was named CTF-GauntletClassic-UT99. This is what I'd like to port over to UT3 as soon as I'm able to get back on my feet again. Do anyone want to see the map be ported over to UT3?

/me vote 'Yes'.

Comment

Just checked out the UT2K4 version - yes go ahead and port it to UT3

Comment

Cool how these maps and 99 links still work but UDK and UT3 are diminishing.
        - now your adding 2 up to date links aswel Cool
        **You should maybe mirror the Original one with your posts on the beyond unreal forums
        - Import and conversion and complete takes about 2.5 hrs [since i already have a plethora of textures and materials etc] it can be done quicker or slower depending on the individual i suppose.

- I already did DM-ArcaneTemp [Looks great with UDK assetss btw], VCTF- Dria, DM-Curse,DM-Codex,DM-KGalleon, DM-Albatross, DM-Roughinery,DM-osiris now i have added CTF-Gauntlet to my list, Thanks you can make your own i won't spoil the fun

* Oh and yeh, do it, it does not take long and can be therapeutic

Comment

Hey guys, i just downloaded ut3 for the pc and cant find ONE SINGLE SERVER online. i know its dead...but there has to be at least one empty server online. idk if i need to download a certain patch or do something else before i can play with others online?? PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP! ' (currently running version 2.1)

i dont have any problems with ut99 or 2k4..so its not my modem, i go to refresh with any mode and nothing pops up.

Comment

Open ports in router first. Anyway something weird is going with UT3 recently (maybe gamespy) i could not connect or create and online games even lan, so we gave up on UT3. My router and UT3 settings are few years old, and until recently it was no prob to play unreal.

Also do not port to UT3, get unreal engine 4, port it there for UT4. Just make your map out of static meshes, so you can scale it up/down when there is some solid movement done for UT4. If you start porting now you will get this map ready just for ut4 alpha.

Comment

Working...
            X