Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT Armor Spawntime Indicator HUD for Unreal 3

Apologies if this is the wrong sub-forum

I have been sniffing around the internet trying to find an Armor spawn time indicator HUD for Unreal 3.
    Is there one known? Otherwise I might look into creating one myself.

Other:

In UT2004 you have one as well, what is the exact name indicator again and where is it downloadable?
    Example used in duel tourney's:

BUMP! Anybody?

Comment

I don't think there is anything like that publicly available for UT3.

Anyway, looking for something like this?

PS: By looking at your blog, i see you're already working on something ...

Comment

Originally posted by RattleSN4K3 View Post
        I don't think there is anything like that publicly available for UT3.

Anyway, looking for something like this?

PS: By looking at your blog, i see you're already working on something ...
        That's pretty much what I was looking for yes..
        What is the mutator called?

And yes for own learning sakes, I'm trying to create one myself, since I just got into the basics.

Comment

It's my own mutator. It's not released (yet). I don't want to hijack your idea since you're trying it for yourself.
          What's your progress?

Comment

Originally posted by RattleSN4K3 View Post
            It's my own mutator. It's not released (yet). I don't want to hijack your idea since you're trying it for yourself.
            What's your progress?
            I like yours very much. Looks clean and easy in use, which is always good.

My progress is slowing down, since the time I spend on Unreal content is little, and I spend most time finishing maps for the new Unreal Old Friends and COMP2 (Competitive Map Pack 2) content.
            So dont worry about stealing ideas or something . As well I already mentioned earlier, this is actually purely for the sake of trying to familiarize myself with Unreal scripting.

Comment

rattlesnake, man that's fkn awesome.... it would really help me in my demo work too, i CANT wait to see either of this mutator come! (Use a ut3 "symbol though for items rather than ut2k4 100 & 50 armor)

Comment

I didn't finish it ... sadly.
                Here are some pics of the current progress.

Comment

man that's very nice! I wish i would be this good at coding, i'm only good at duel and tdm .

Gimme me a slap when u are done with this, i for sure look forward to it!

Comment

Very, very nice progress RattleSN4K3.

I also like how the text turns red if the pickup just before the pickup come available. Really nice addition.
                    I'm not so sure what the ammo additions would do good, but I'll give you much credit for including this in the mod for optional support.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing this final.
                    Give me a PM or something if you released it, I'll make sure it gets some publicity through my blog and I'm sure my bud Stevelois is welcome to post another message on his one as well

Comment

yes hes pro! I also can't wait to test an official release!

nota bene: those guys (him and some others) should get paid :< .

Comment

Rattlesnk UI looks awesome! I started modding again (making a movement pack with UT2k4+ style first) and I was thingk on doing something like this, but with the timers being see-through map instead of HUD. Any possibility of converting/add that funcionality to what you have or making use of part of it to make that faster?

Comment

up!!!!

10chars

Comment

Lol. No i'm not working on a release. Not yet

I could add such feature having a 3D symbol over walls. Yes

Comment

Originally posted by LLonewolf View Post
                              Gimme me a slap when u are done with this, i for sure look forward to it!
                              Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL View Post
                              I'm very much looking forward to seeing this final.
                              Give me a PM or something if you released it, I'll make sure it gets some publicity through my blog and I'm sure my bud Stevelois is welcome to post another message on his one as well
                              I'm currently working on this again. Working on the network part. Never thought this would be so complex

Just a comparison:
                              The original mutator in post #3 was onyl 265 lines of code.
                              The current dev version is about 11,116 (eleven thousand) . Thats what you get if you want to make something highly customizable

Comment

Working...
                              X