• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Sure, no problem.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Give me till tomorrow, weird that they are not even popping up in the char screen.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Both Anya characters work, and Sam does aswell. Myrrah & Bernie crash before I can even load them in the customize player menu.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    As promised 5 separate userdata.jam files. One for each character of the pack. I did this without testing. Testing on the go.

CH_GirlsofGearsPS3Individ.rar
    http://www.mediafire.com/?hpkx8ipm9ogriob

I have a request for a donkey Kong character, so if you have a request and can find the model online. Just post a link and I will rigg it up.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sure, no problem.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Have you tried them on a stock map, with just the characters. Sorry but this is good testing, no one had lodge a complaint b4. Or is it custom maps that is the problem.

I will break up the characters into individual ones and then you can test out yourself. Okay? Keep your set up the same. I/we should be able to find the error.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    At the time I only had about 14 mods, but I removed your mod so now only about 13. I can load the characters fine and I have to say they look great. But when I try to load a map that's when the game crashes. I even tried selecting regular bots for the teams so that no other modded bots would appear randomly in the game, that solved my problem with your Borderlands characters but sadly not with the gears pack.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am the author of that pack. euchreplayer23

@what point does it crash? When selecting a char or loading a map?
    What other mod do you have installed? Are you overloaded, over 30 mods or really big ones installed?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Mod fix please?

Mod fix please?

Can someone fix the GirlsofGears mod? Everytime I download it and try to play as one of the characters it crashes my PS3. I don't have any problems with anyother of my mods except for that one in particular. Here's the link if you can help http://www.ut3mod.com/search/label/Girls%20of%20Gears
Working...
X