Any good Weapon Mods for UT3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any good Weapon Mods for UT3?

Yeah, I know there's Ballistic Weapons port (very disappointing port) and The Crucible... Tried them and both crashed my game (I'm running UT3-BE latest patch).
    Are there any other good weapon mods for UT3 that actually work without crashing?

Thanks for your answers.

I like te mod for ut3 balistical : http://www.fileplanet.com/200207/200...ons---UT3-Port

parche 2.1

Comment

Akimbo, WreckingGun, Unreasonable Tournament, Ridicolous Weapons, Elite weapons, Enhanced Weapons, Real Weapons. Lots more that work 100%.

Balistic mostly worked for me (The weapon that replaces Redeemer crashes for me). Crucible worked 100% for me.

Comment

Originally posted by euchreplayer23 View Post
        Akimbo, WreckingGun, Unreasonable Tournament, Ridicolous Weapons, Elite weapons, Enhanced Weapons, Real Weapons. Lots more that work 100%.

Balistic mostly worked for me (The weapon that replaces Redeemer crashes for me). Crucible worked 100% for me.
        Thanks for replying! I tried Elite Machines and loved it... Total madness As for The Crucible, I read a couple of posts @ Moddb where people complain about this mod spoiling their UT3... I know the mod comes with an auto installer (which I don't like that much), is it safe?

Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyCognitti View Post
          Thanks for replying! I tried Elite Machines and loved it... Total madness As for The Crucible, I read a couple of posts @ Moddb where people complain about this mod spoiling their UT3... I know the mod comes with an auto installer (which I don't like that much), is it safe?

Thanks again.
          I installed the Crucible v2.1 Mod installer and it worked fine, the Crucible Characters, Vehicles, and Maps are really cool. Elite Machines XX is a must-have also. Here is a short list of keepers...

ONS 2.0 (Onslaught 2.0 GameType Pack. This crashes my UT3 when going to Main Menu, so I just use 3 weapons by editing the .ini. The Lightening Gun, Mine Layer Gun, and Bio Grenade Launcher. Excellent Weapons)
          LoTrap Portable Emitter (nice Portal Gun model, little confusing with a lot of portals, nice for casual match or probably small teams, sucks with Bots because they use it as a regular gun and try to shoot you with it.)
          The Ripper Lite v2 (nice... old school weapon with UT3-style model, although I cant seem to decapitate it works great otherwise and pins ragdolls to walls or gibs with alt fire)
          The Hacker (Awesome replacement for impact hammer, but testing with bots when any other enemy uses it other than you, the audio is messed up. I'm sure it's the same with real players, bug needs fixed.)
          Grapple Gun v1 (Link Gun modified to work like grapple gun, little buggy but works good and nice for casual matches, uses Link Gun model unfortunately but the Energy is violet which is a plus)
          The Nyan Cat Redeemer (awesome replacement for the Redeemer and gives the bland UT3 some color)
          Elite Weapons XX (Many options of powerful weapons, dual wielding, etc. and highly configurable. Good for random crazy matches to change the pace)
          Crucible Weapons (Some nice weapons to try out and keep, however I do not use them. I did like the Hammer and Scarab Grenade.)
          Hobo Knife Fight (Halo Energy Sword which works surprisingly well, downside is its a mutator for sword only matches and you cannot replace it with a weapon in the official weapon replacement mutator. Unfortunately, when trying to use the Hobo Knife Fight Mutator along with ApocMatrixMoves, it disables the ability to attack.)

I would have recommended the Classic Unreal[x]Weapons pack but all of the models have issues in first person view. Two of them are too small, and the flak cannon is missing textures.

Comment

Working...
          X