Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Gears Of War Window Gold Lancer Request/Help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gears Of War Window Gold Lancer Request/Help?

Hi there guys, i'm a big fan of gold guns in the gears of war series, so i thought why not mod gears pc so i can have a gold lancer or gold gnasher? tried googling around but could not find anything, someone who seems to know alot, confirmed that its possible on twitter, said it was simple, but i just can't find any help online, and to be honest i don't really know what i'm looking for (derp). i'm pc savvy enough though, so its simple enough i should be able to do it

my pc specs are:

Intel core i5 2500k 3.30ghz
    GTX 580 1.5gb
    4gb ddr3 ram 1600mhz

i think my beast should be able to run a modding program ect, if anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated if its gonna be a ball-ache then just say and i will forget it lol thanks!

This is not the correct subforum, as this is the UT3 forum. The correct Gears of War subforum can be found here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
      This is not the correct subforum, as this is the UT3 forum. The correct Gears of War subforum can be found here.
      oops, my bad lol, will post there now, feel free to take this down or whatnot, thanks again!

Comment

Working...
      X