Skillshot system from Bulletstorm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skillshot system from Bulletstorm

I know lots of the skillshots are impossible to imitate as a mut/mod, but surely they are some basic ones that can be implemented in UT3, right? Kick shouldn't be hard to animate and code, and maybe you could modify the hoverboard grapple into the leash.

UT3 doesn't need skillshots. It has aim and skill on a level bulletstorm wish it could achieve.

Comment

^^ +1.

10char

Comment

In UT I just need one skillshot to be satisfied:

HEADSHOT!

Comment

Originally posted by Cr4zy View Post
          UT3 doesn't need skillshots. It has aim and skill on a level bulletstorm wish it could achieve.
          You are missing the whole point of a mod.

Comment

the correct implementation of such a system could provide for some added replay entertainment. i've seen enough different ways to put someone down with a shock rifle alone to have a good 20 - 30 or more killshots based on it alone.

simple stuff like comboing someone but not killing them with the blast, such that the y sustain death from hitting the wall or fall damage instead. into fire,lava
            blowing up someones core and killing them, blowing up someones core and killing a third person, combo kills off dodges, lift jumps, from scorp suicides, from viper suicides, midair combos on mid air targets, etc...

idea has merit.

but Cr4zy does speak a bit of truth. but for the more obsessive, it would help be the impetus for working on those skills and really doing impressive stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by akstylish View Post
              You are missing the whole point of a mod.
              You are missing whole point of different game. You want some gimmick in UT3, go learn script and code it yourself.

Comment

Apparently you don't even know what mods encompass. There are lots of mutators that simulate part of other games as well as total conversion mods. The makers of those mods must be missing your point too then.

I'm just sharing my idea as the forum title says. If you don't like it, mind your own business and don't tell me to learn to code.

Comment

I agree we need some bullet storm skins or skillshots for fun plz someone.

Comment

Working...
                  X