How to make custom vehicles for ut3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    hey again, yeah, hes working from 3ds max not maya and since im a newb @ both its kinda confusing. ok, i have my model and i will upload so someone can hopefully make me a vehicle:

Link removed

I know the legs don't move. This is my first creation working with maya and my first attempt at a vehicle. Now does anyone know how to set this baby up?

PS: I have a sneaky suspicion that my model is way to small. Idk though.

Edit: Whoa that model is way too small. Here's a bigger one:

http://www.mediafire.com/?7dwskskcki7t8k9

Sorry for that inconvenience as I see 2 people have already downloaded that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ooooo. I'll check it out! Thx!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I know a few people who have done it. Geodav did a tutorial as he put together his first vehicle. It's not the most detailed in the world, but hopefully it will help: http://sites.google.com/site/ut40kmo...t3-tutorials-1

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Epic should really make a UT4 or UT3.5 something for use to mod easily!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    We lost alot fo good people over the years. Moving on for other games or RL.

I've got help for Skining Deinonychus model for ut2004 so maybe it's not as bad as it is.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah. Nobody can seem to help me with making my own weapon or vehicle...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Dang. And those who do, can't help, right? Lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    People don't seem to frequent this boards very often.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    come on. no one? really? i kinda need this vehicle.

its not that hard for a vehicle-maker to make.

it has no anims. it has no weapons! it moves like a scorpian. it shouldnt be that freaking hard to make. its not like im asking for a transformer vehicle, or even a car, for Pete's sake.

XD

Leave a comment:

• started a topic How to make custom vehicles for ut3?

How to make custom vehicles for ut3?

Hey I'm pretty much a newb to these forums so I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but could anyone tell me how to make custom vehicles for ut3? If not, could you direct me to a tutorial video or something?

PS: if you could make me the vehicle I want, that would be amazing. Basically all I want is a bomb omb vehicle from super Mario 64. It doesn't have to have any anims, it would just be a big bomb omb. No weapons, unless you think of one that would be relivent. Actually, what would be even cooler is if instead of a character being invisible (inside the bomb omb) he could acually ride ON IT. That way, although it would be a fast vehicle, he CAN be sniped off it.

Thanks in advance!
Working...
X