UT99's Bot Loader into UT3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT99's Bot Loader into UT3

There should be a UT3 Bot editor thats in the game like UT99 GOTY had were you go to a practice match and go the bots section and you get to load bots, you can make them how you want them to play (like stats, jumpy behaivor, avoident, agressive, normal) and chose what model you want for a bot, and there name (with invalid characters like change the space character with a underscore). Just an idea but Epic should really think about making a patch with THIS in it. (Thats if this cant be done for the PS3, cause I don't own this for PC anymore )

Oh, that was a nice feature. UT2k4 still had something like that (the bot roster) but you couldn't change the models and names anymore.
    I never used it to change the model and bot name in UT99 but to make them super-aggressive and very difficult. I'd like to see something like that as well.

But you won't see anything like that from Epic because of one reason:
    There won't be any patches for UT3. They dropped the support (sadly).

Let's just hope someone already made something like this (I didn't see anything like that) or plans to do this.

PS: Btw, I see you're quite new to the forums. Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
      Oh, that was a nice feature. UT2k4 still had something like that (the bot roster) but you couldn't change the models and names anymore.
      I never used it to change the model and bot name in UT99 but to make them super-aggressive and very difficult. I'd like to see something like that as well.

But you won't see anything like that from Epic because of one reason:
      There won't be any patches for UT3. They dropped the support (sadly).

Let's just hope someone already made something like this (I didn't see anything like that) or plans to do this.

PS: Btw, I see you're quite new to the forums. Welcome!
      Cool that you think same but its pretty messed up that they wont patch it. And thanx for welcoming me

Comment

Maybe even another cool bot thing, were you can use your friend's list names as your bot names (idea taken and done in a mediocre way by Call of Duty Black Ops)

Comment

mapmixer try that
          you can config the bots in al sorts of way,s

Comment

Yeah but Map mixer don't work for PS3 I don't think.

Handy tool to have in your game.

Comment

No UI mods work for Ps3, so theres no way to get this to work on Ps3, unless you make into mutator if possible (like SpeedX was made into mutator and you could adjust fire rates and speed of movement, it had its own modify menu.)

Comment

That would be a good idea. I started a thread with this in mind before I spotted this thread.

Comment

Working...
                X