Dream characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dream characters

These models were close to be finished but never were released (unknow reasons), hope someday they'll be finished and/or released:

Halo Elite by m3fs:

Alien by Evil Engine:

Sagitenjiskara by GeneralSoundwave:

I apologize for the big pics .

EE alien is awesome. To bad that was never finished

Comment

Originally posted by Gussie[MK] View Post
      EE alien is awesome. To bad that was never finished
      Yeah, that would've been my fav char. But the Elite model was finished and was gonna be relased with a currently abandoned mod, so i dunno why they haven't released the model only then.

Comment

the problem would be this:
        -if the model with the swords add them in game it would look hode
        -if the model wich has wings would be that big it would look hode too
        -and the black alien would need a special sckeleton, because of the tail, because it would really look hode when he turned in a small corridor, and is tail would go trought the wall, so it would need to have some physics, and possibly interact with other players too, like if the tail goes agains the player it wouold have to liek bend depending in the colision

these are some problems i can remmember right now not saying they look bad, they are amazing

Comment

Originally posted by 100GPing100 View Post
          the problem would be this:
          -if the model with the swords add them in game it would look hode
          -if the model wich has wings would be that big it would look hode too
          -and the black alien would need a special sckeleton, because of the tail, because it would really look hode when he turned in a small corridor, and is tail would go trought the wall, so it would need to have some physics, and possibly interact with other players too, like if the tail goes agains the player it wouold have to liek bend depending in the colision

these are some problems i can remmember right now not saying they look bad, they are amazing
          About the alien tail that wouldn't be a problem since the creator is Evil Engine, the same who maded the skaarj (they have a tail with bones and collisions).

Comment

Evil Engine has finished with UT3 after Skaarj model 1.45 update. One day he might return he said 1 year has gone by.

EE Alien would work but her tail would need to be small by a amount.

The Halo elite model is awsome but the mod went dowe the drain on ModDB etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerglings View Post
              Evil Engine has finished with UT3 after Skaarj model 1.45 update. One day he might return he said 1 year has gone by.

EE Alien would work but her tail would need to be small by a amount.

The Halo elite model is awsome but the mod went dowe the drain on ModDB etc.
              At least they've could have been released the elite model since the mod it was going to be is dead. And about the tail of the alien would happen the same as in the skaarj models, one of the two tail models goes throught the ground.

Comment

Yeah sucks big time two great looking model not ever to be release big shame.

Big fan of that Alien being as it's one of my hobbies lol.

Comment

Working...
                X