Need team for Startopia 2 mod!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need team for Startopia 2 mod!

If I can get I team to help me work on this then once work has begun I'll get permission from the publisher for the name and original materials.

The Idea:
    My idea was to recreate the excellent game that was Startopia, any one who has not heard of it should look it up. This game would look excellent in the unreal engine and would allow for more features as well. If any one is interested in the idea post here or pm me.
    thanks

Hi,

What are the features wanted to implement? (mode, weapons, envi....)
    Do you want make a fps or a tps?
    What skills do you need?

Comment

Originally posted by BloodK1nG View Post
      Hi,

What are the features wanted to implement? (mode, weapons, envi....)
      Do you want make a fps or a tps?
      What skills do you need?
      I plan to make it a hybrid rts and fps. The skills I'll need is pretty much everything mostly in the art department but I need to brush up on my unreal scripting skills. Last of all the features to be implemented will be discussed with the final team later. If your intrested and I hope you are then you should check out the startopia demo around on the internet somewhere to get a solid idea of what I'm going for.
      Thanks

Comment

Do you need a male voice actor? I will do it if you do.

Comment

I thank you for your offer but without a team this project will never get off the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by max sax View Post
            I thank you for your offer but without a team this project will never get off the ground.
            Alright PM me if you need me, my friends and I can voice the whole thing.

Comment

Working...
            X