SNIPER(RHINO)Beta need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SNIPER(RHINO)Beta need help!

Hi guys im a big fan of ut3 and i made a sniper similar to a game i like, the problem is my computer wont run ut3 editor wow! but if someone can help me make this weapon work on UT3 please thank u.

http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/a...012kid/005.jpg
    If some one can help me? im a total noob to this i have a dream where i can learn and work doing this lol

any one? i just finished my shotgun looks really good but again i need some one to port it to ut3 editor, i really want it to be just for thirdperson for now, i play with a gearscam type of mutator ill post new pics and a pic of the shotgun maybe im posting it on wrong page let me know plz im new here.

Comment

I don't know how to do things like weapons, but to import skeletal meshes, export in .PSK and import in unrealed. No idea how to do rest.

Comment

u think i can port this to a UT3 sniper skeleton? from a 3dsmax trial?

Comment

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=595944
          This will help.

Comment

thanks im gonna check it out i hope i get to get them out of the 3ds max trial.

Comment

That looks great for beta'

Comment

Dude, stop bringing old post up ... this also looks shockingly simular to the Longshot. lol I wonder if this guy's shotgun look like a Gnasher.

Comment

I think it looks great it reminds me of gears of war sniper that's why i like it. And please don't worry where i post my opinions buddy guy' I'm looking for gears like mods.

Comment

Originally posted by EPIC'S WAR GUY View Post
                    I think it looks great it reminds me of gears of war sniper that's why i like it. And please don't worry where i post my opinions buddy guy' I'm looking for gears like mods.
                    Lol me too, hey I gotta alot of Gears maps, chars, bowgun (we could make a model that looks like a torque bow), assault rifle mod( that could be made into a lancer model ), then make a model for flack cannon that looks like gnasher.

and if we knew who this guy was we could get his model. only prob would be i don't have the pc version of this but I gotta friend that can help us.

Comment

Do u play on ps3 ut3? hit me up.

Comment

PS3 Gamertag???

Add me Str8_I2ippiN

I play UT3 gears style ALL the time.

Comment

Working...
                        X