District 9 Prawn player model...? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

District 9 Prawn player model...? :)

Prawns from District 9 would be soooo cool as player models in UT3... and a Prawn-mech as vehicle would be totally awesome!

And the kickass weapons too!

Comment

D-9 Mod?? fantastic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Superking17 View Post
        And the kickass weapons too!
        What I remember:

-Tesla/Lightning Gun
        -Something similar to the HL2 Gravity Gun
        -Sonic Disruptor
        -Pulse ChainGun

Comment

If I remember:

-All weapons are very different, but will always end with a big mess

Comment

Don't forget the walkers! They should be able to catch missiles with their hands!

Comment

Sweet idea!!

Okay, if someone were to make this Mod that would be AWESOME! But if someone were to make the Character, the Mech, and maybe even the weapons, then they GOTTA make a D-9 Map. The only thing TOUGH to make would be the Mech, due to that it's a bipedal vehicle. From what I've heard the Unreal Editor doesn't have anything on bipedal vehicles, so it would take a really good, or really dedicated Modder to make one. But I'll definitely settle for a Character, a Map, and maybe some weapons. The weapons could be a replacement for the Instagib Rifle, seeing as how in the movie all that was left of a guy was a blood splatter, well... if you're using that Tesla-ish Rifle... That Tesla Rifle could be a replacement for the Instagib Rifle, everything else could just be regular weapon replacements.
              But still, these Mods could, would, SHOULD, be made. They would be EPIC!!

Comment

What a coincidence, I watched that movie yesterday ^^

Comment

Model and textures are here in case anyone wants to use it in a map...
                  http://rapidshare.com/files/28095573...Baked.rar.html

Comment

cool more stuff

Comment

Anyone going to make this?

Comment

Should have been asked mot to the effect "Is anyone avlib to consider making the player model?" saying "Anyone going to make this?" seems rather blunt and a bit forward but not in a good way.

Comment

While I would love to work on this project my current TC mod for Terminator has my spare time as of now. I hope who ever grabs this torch will run with it and do a good job, that movie had the makings for a killer Video game and they never did it.

Comment

"I didn't have sex with a f***ing creature man.... I'd never have sex with a f***ing creature man...."

Awesome movie!

Comment

I happen to be working on one of these.. textures are still not done.

I won't be able to put it into ut3 myself.. it's also on one texture map (from what I can remember a workaround for this was made) so if anyone wants to give it a whack at getting it ingame somehow (although I don't know how seeing as the bone structure is pretty different from all the rigs in ut3) just shoot me a pm or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X