Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instagib minigun ut3

I was actually thinking of the INSTAGIB MINIGUN Mod being in UT3

If any of you have INSTAGIB MINIGUN in 2k4, then THATS what Im talking about.

Lol, that things overkill, I used to play it on the ctf map with the minefield.

Comment

Why would anyone want to have this? If its insta-kill its pointless its like playing one hit kill in resistance there is no skill in this you just and fire till you hit someone.

Comment

Originally posted by marilol View Post
        Lol, that things overkill, I used to play it on the ctf map with the minefield.
        Really? Is it the UT3 ver or is that from UT2004

Comment

Originally posted by SurfinSlosh View Post
          Why would anyone want to have this? If its insta-kill its pointless its like playing one hit kill in resistance there is no skill in this you just and fire till you hit someone.

well yeah, but the Secondary Fire does however help out anyways, PLUS im thinking to have something else in this Weapon Mutator other than the 2k4 ver though.

Comment

Haha, does the secondary lauch Redeemer missiles?

P.S: Custom icons are for W.I.Ps only!

Comment

Nahh, its a slower firing more accurate, whereas the primary fire sprays all over the place.

I have the ut2k4 version btw.

Comment

Yeah pretty much, BUT there is a Special im adding

There is a hidden power-up (That replaces the others in the Map) that makes the INSTAGIB MINIGUN Be 100% Accurate, meaning at any range, your target is INSTANTLY Gibbed

That's what I was thinking anyways, making it different than the 2k4 ver anyways, roflolololz

Comment

Originally posted by luau.design.df View Post
                  Haha, does the secondary lauch Redeemer missiles?

P.S: Custom icons are for W.I.Ps only!
                  WTF Redeemers? NO WAY, Why not is because when I had SpaceBase 2k4, the Bots ABUSED the Strangelove Launchers (lol dont ask why), so the Bots would abuse them too really.

Comment

Originally posted by Blade Trooper View Post
                    WTF Redeemers? NO WAY, Why not is because when I had SpaceBase 2k4, the Bots ABUSED the Strangelove Launchers (lol dont ask why), so the Bots would abuse them too really.
                    I'm making fun of overpowered weapons

Comment

ah, lol rofl I was also thinging about a Ripjack UT3 Ver (It might be already in a thread) and pretty much im a Ripjack fan XD

(And no, its not a Ripper, like in UT, but in UC2's Ripjack)

Comment

Working...
                      X