Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Taking Character Requests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking Character Requests

EDIT - Since I'm working with Jade Phoenix, I won't be fulfilling any requests yet, but if people want to throw their ideas out, feel free to post.

Requests have to be humanoid type, so 2 arms and 2 legs, no more no less, this makes rigging easier. They can be anything as long as it meets those requirements.

It'll be nice to throw in a reference picture so I don't have to go into google and stuff lol.

This is a rare opportunity 'cause modelers don't usually do stuff for other people for free ha.

locust sniper -Locust boomer main character of farcry2 people from metal slug

Comment

[shot]http://l.yimg.com/l/tv/us/img/site/46/68/0000034668_20061021010455.jpg[/shot]

Comment

lol stewie. I could do this but I won't be able to make him small.

Comment

Stillts, lol, I thought there was one where he was in somekind of robot suit, I must have been wrong?

Comment

No your not wrong it was a UT99 classic model. Stewie in his robo walker that used all the guns in UT was killer fun, even more so because he had his own Voice pack. (Darn epic for not letting us bring back the Voice packs!)

Comment

Elvis and the Beer Guy from UT2004 (the one with the beer and and work boots)

Comment

Hey,
                take a look at these Requests right here they have also pictures. Feel free to maybe choose one of those requests...but when you do please make good voice packs if they are requested in here too

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=681615

Comment

Make us some BossMonsters for our InvasionMod complete with animations and we'll code them in, they can be anything you wanna do just make them big and bad

We're currently developing a monsterhunt style gametype and need some Mean looking boss monsters

check us out @ www.rbthinktank.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bananna_manuk View Post
                    Make us some BossMonsters for our InvasionMod complete with animations and we'll code them in, they can be anything you wanna do just make them big and bad

We're currently developing a monsterhunt style gametype and need some Mean looking boss monsters

check us out @ www.rbthinktank.com
                    Hey quite a good mod you've got going there, but I'm a crap animator, I'll prefer to do player models.

Originally posted by Cello View Post
                    Hey,
                    take a look at these Requests right here they have also pictures. Feel free to maybe choose one of those requests...but when you do please make good voice packs if they are requested in here too

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=681615
                    Yeah I'll have a look. I just want to do something that almost everyone will want and enjoy, so people start agreeing with other people lol.

Comment

Aida from Unreal 2:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...lturnament.jpg

(But no stripped Aida skin, please)

And why? Because if Unreal 2 is considered NOT UNREAL by most people, why not bringing the best from it to UT3?

That's why Aida is a good choice. Also, for any weapon modeler, the CAR "Duster" Assault Rifle and the Hydra Grenade Launcher (the big weap she is holding) are great weapons that could be brought for UT3.

Comment

Originally posted by HugoMarques View Post
                        Aida from Unreal 2:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...lturnament.jpg

(But no stripped Aida skin, please)

And why? Because if Unreal 2 is considered NOT UNREAL by most people, why not bringing the best from it to UT3?

That's why Aida is a good choice. Also, for any weapon modeler, the CAR "Duster" Assault Rifle and the Hydra Grenade Launcher (the big weap she is holding) are great weapons that could be brought for UT3.
                        Might be possible, lets see what other people think.

Hmm I think I might take two requests, 1 realistic type (like the Horny Character in that other thread, I'll try and do details in this model), 1 cartoony type (something like off family guy and futurama, I won't do mega realistic detail on this one just simple, but this would be the one with the funny voice pack, I might have to ask someone how to do a voice pack)

Comment

Helghast!

Maybe an infantryman, a gunner and a scout would be awesome and very similar to make.

Comment

Originally posted by Stromboli View Post
                            Helghast!

Maybe an infantryman, a gunner and a scout would be awesome and very similar to make.
                            Are they from Killzone 2? They look familiar. Man I have get a PS3 just to play that game lol.

I'll see what others people want still, before I make up my mind.

Comment

micheal jackson

Comment

Working...
                              X