No announcement yet.

Taking Character Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To bad the work stoped people just give up.

Comment

I didn't see any we've stopped the progress post yet Zerg-a-do, I know one the managers on the team that guy is on. I'll see what the progress is on it ok?

Comment

Ya thanks Jade for the looking into it.

Comment

A District9-Battlemover Sonnhalter made that one. Now if the prawn can fit that mover THAT would be *awesome* especially if they're going UDK with it as well too.

Comment

To bad u have to login to see anything.

Comment

why not port all the characters from gears, marcus, dom, baird, cole, ramm, cogs and locust. unless its already been done?!?

Comment

It's been done m8.

I'll give you a link: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=621218

Comment

Originally posted by snorkelbottom View Post
                  why not port all the characters from gears, marcus, dom, baird, cole, ramm, cogs and locust. unless its already been done?!?
                  Some of them have been done, it's not really a hard job to port these, it's just I don't have the game yet and I don't have time at the moment.
                  ----
                  Since I'm working with Jade Phoenix, I won't be fulfilling any requests yet, but if people want to throw their ideas out, feel free to post.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerglings View Post
                    Too bad you have to login to see anything.
                    Its a Yuku board rquirement but by all means allow to me illuminate on the subject I will upload the pic.

Originally posted by nightFlarer View Post
                    Since I'm working with Jade Phoenix, I won't be fulfilling any requests yet, but if people want to throw their ideas out, feel free to post.
                    And he's doing a Bang up job of too I might add! Great work from this young gentleman.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Nice work on the mech.

Comment

Yea guy is wizbanger with the modeling

Comment

What about having Selket in UT3? Just joking, really interested in seeing some UT2k4 characters in UT3.

Comment

why not all animals and Carackters from Unreal2 direckt porting... at last to make a cool
                            MonsterhuntMod...

Comment

Like another person said, a Chimeran Hybrid from Resistance would be nice...

Comment

Working...
                              X