Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking Character Requests

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Rayman!

    From Rayman Hoodlum Havoc. He had all those cool custom colours and different costumes in that game. Like, his red/blue outfit had those spiked nuckle gloves, those were Bad@$$. So you could give him Custom Colours and Custom Body Parts, like those spiked gloves for example. Also, if you do decide to make this Mod, PLEASE Cook for PS3! Someone already made a Hero Pack, which included Rayman, but it was for PC. That and it was posted on FileFront, which I heard was shut down.

    I don't have a Link for you, but if you google "Rayman Hoodlum Havoc" you'll probably find some good photos. Look forward to a Reply.

    Comment


      #62
      Some of the characters from Tribes Vengeance would be good too btw

      http://subvector.com/featured.jpg

      http://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/5462/...2041_pc_25.jpg

      http://www2.fileplanet.com/images/14...9109ss_sm2.jpg

      btw some of the vehicles would be cool too but don't know if you do that kind of thing

      http://www.stimulus.com/images/d_gam...9a98/shot2.jpg

      http://media.photobucket.com/image/t.../gfdgdfghh.jpg

      Comment


        #63
        Originally posted by Rurouni_Kei View Post
        btw some of the vehicles would be cool too but don't know if you do that kind of thing

        http://www.stimulus.com/images/d_gam...9a98/shot2.jpg

        http://media.photobucket.com/image/t.../gfdgdfghh.jpg
        First link looks like a redisigned cicada, second link looks like kinda like the goliath without the part between the track, maybe somebody could get those two made.

        Comment


          #64
          Originally posted by KoruptDawg View Post
          Rayman!

          From Rayman Hoodlum Havoc. He had all those cool custom colours and different costumes in that game. Like, his red/blue outfit had those spiked nuckle gloves, those were Bad@$$. So you could give him Custom Colours and Custom Body Parts, like those spiked gloves for example. Also, if you do decide to make this Mod, PLEASE Cook for PS3! Someone already made a Hero Pack, which included Rayman, but it was for PC. That and it was posted on FileFront, which I heard was shut down.

          I don't have a Link for you, but if you google "Rayman Hoodlum Havoc" you'll probably find some good photos. Look forward to a Reply.
          hmmm yeah he might be interesting to make, i wouldn't mind making a custom parts type model. we'll see ive still gotta finish a few models first.

          Originally posted by Rurouni_Kei View Post
          Yeah this could be a good practice in modeling robot type models, I still gotta set my priorities, see which models will get more attention.

          Comment


            #65
            Alright, thanks for considering my idea nightFlarer. I look forward to it. Good luck.

            Comment


              #66
              I'd like to see characters that look like they're actually wearing interesting clothes, stuff that fits the actual game (Tournament in the future) not metal-everything...the kind of agile stuff you'd want to have on during the Tournament. Post-99 UT made everyone so bulky, with like a thousand pounds of armor. Even the sleekest you can make a character look still has oddly puffed up features. I'd like to see a little more original and agile look and variety to characters....Not everyone so serious battle-hardened warriors...what's the point of all that armor if you can respawn anyway? Where's all the more civilian-looking tournament participants who wear real (futurish) clothes? Could have gone a long way to making it feel more like UT...less like Gears

              Also, War Cow Faction

              Comment


                #67
                Originally posted by Distant Land View Post
                I'd like to see characters that look like they're actually wearing interesting clothes, stuff that fits the actual game (Tournament in the future) not metal-everything...the kind of agile stuff you'd want to have on during the Tournament. Post-99 UT made everyone so bulky, with like a thousand pounds of armor. Even the sleekest you can make a character look still has oddly puffed up features. I'd like to see a little more original and agile look and variety to characters....Not everyone so serious battle-hardened warriors...what's the point of all that armor if you can respawn anyway? Where's all the more civilian-looking tournament participants who wear real (futurish) clothes? Could have gone a long way to making it feel more like UT...less like Gears

                Also, bring back the War cow Faction
                lol I like this idea though I would rather see this implemented if there were actually classes in the game so you would have a lightly armored class who was faster compared to a slower bulkier class and so on and so forth but it would be nice to see guys in something that looks to make sense (god I hate the designs of the Ronin team in general).

                Edit

                I'm actually a bit of an artist and would be happy to help design a few clothing/armor designs

                Comment


                  #68
                  Very rearly does anyone take requests.

                  Anyway I saw this sweet as Protoss zealot model and thought why no one made one for ut3 and saw this.

                  It would be difficult to make seeing that why no ones made it.

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Originally posted by Zerglings View Post
                    Very rearly does anyone take requests.

                    Anyway I saw this sweet as Protoss zealot model and thought why no one made one for ut3 and saw this.

                    It would be difficult to make seeing that why no ones made it.
                    Yeah I know, I just wanted to take request and make something that everyone would enjoy.

                    That Protoss Zealot, that's from Starcraft 2 right?

                    and woot! your from Hobart! I used to live in Kingston.

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Yeah I seen the Terran marine someone made a few poeple like an idea of a zealot.

                      Yeah you lived kingston I live in Brighton..... northan side.

                      If you ever get free time one day you know the Protoss there waiting.

                      Cheers.

                      Comment


                        #71
                        Hey nightFlarer. If you are gonna do my Rayman idea, I just had a thought. How about an Unreal Rayman? Like Rayman with a new Bad@$$ attitude. You could give him a Bandanna and an Eye Patch or something. Maybe a Scar over his eye, I don't know. You know, give him a scruffy look. You could also give him a Tattered Jacket with a Bullet Belt slung over his shoulder or somethin. I, personally, don't like the Double Bullet X shaped Belt, but others might think differently. But almost like the whole Commando look for him. Lemme know what ya think.

                        Comment


                          #72
                          Originally posted by KoruptDawg View Post
                          Hey nightFlarer. If you are gonna do my Rayman idea, I just had a thought. How about an Unreal Rayman? Like Rayman with a new Bad@$$ attitude. You could give him a Bandanna and an Eye Patch or something. Maybe a Scar over his eye, I don't know. You know, give him a scruffy look. You could also give him a Tattered Jacket with a Bullet Belt slung over his shoulder or somethin. I, personally, don't like the Double Bullet X shaped Belt, but others might think differently. But almost like the whole Commando look for him. Lemme know what ya think.
                          Sounds like a good idea, but I dunno yet, I'm really busy at the moment, and I have list of things that I need to complete lol

                          Comment


                            #73
                            How's the work going NightFlarer?

                            Comment


                              #74
                              Bender - Futurama
                              Homer - The Simpsons
                              Santa Claus
                              Uberkleiner - Gmod Idiot Box
                              Dr. Hax - Gmod Idiot Box
                              Chuckles the Cheat - Gmod Idiot Box

                              Comment


                                #75
                                NightFlarer is working on Home simpson.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X