Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking Character Requests

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    How about the Helghast from Killzone 1 & 2?

    http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2223/helghast.jpg

    http://angelfaice.webs.com/helghast.jpg

    or the soldiers from Jin Roh

    http://www.weaponsblog.org/images/pr...jin-roh_58.jpg

    http://unlimitednetwork.files.wordpr...11/jin-roh.jpg

    another interesting thing would be any of the characters from TimeSplitters Future Perfect (or any from the series for that matter)

    http://www.vgmuseum.com/scans/psx2/t...%20perfect.jpg

    though I would go on with a list of which ones but there are so many characters you can unlock for multiplayer I can't list them all! Though if I had to name at least one it would be robocop monkey, he may be tiny but he has a banana gun. Then again R107 and Grettle were cool too.

    http://timesplitters.planets.gamespy...robot_1024.jpg

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by rek View Post
      how about some of the bad guys from the fifth element (mangalores). or leeloo dallas.

      intergalactically reknowned bounty hunter ig88? from star wars lore (screams cease and desist)

      robocop, who is he, robocop,what is he, robocop, robocop, where does he come from?
      Doesn't he come from Detroit? that and CCP

      Comment


        #48
        Originally posted by Rurouni_Kei View Post
        How about the Helghast from Killzone 1 & 2?

        http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2223/helghast.jpg

        http://angelfaice.webs.com/helghast.jpg

        or the soldiers from Jin Roh

        http://www.weaponsblog.org/images/pr...jin-roh_58.jpg

        http://unlimitednetwork.files.wordpr...11/jin-roh.jpg

        another interesting thing would be any of the characters from TimeSplitters Future Perfect (or any from the series for that matter)

        http://www.vgmuseum.com/scans/psx2/t...%20perfect.jpg

        though I would go on with a list of which ones but there are so many characters you can unlock for multiplayer I can't list them all! Though if I had to name at least one it would be robocop monkey, he may be tiny but he has a banana gun. Then again R107 and Grettle were cool too.

        http://timesplitters.planets.gamespy...robot_1024.jpg
        That Jin-Roh soldier has caught my eye, he looks very doable (?) in 3D. That might be my next project, but atm I'm doin' a Homer Simpson character which is currently on hold cause I have a few SACs (tests) for school and I suck at doing essays lol.

        Comment


          #49
          Heres a challenge boy
          Mad cat from mech assault 2
          arms: both machine guns
          Missile packs: 2 missiles from each side 5 sec delay limit ammo capacity to 37 rockets
          now i know you dont accept anything but humanoid things but it would be a great portfolio
          thing!
          you might have to see a video or play the game to know how he works
          if or when u do PLEASE do NOT include its Particle projectile cannons
          please im desperat for one of these :3:3
          heres a reference image
          http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3D2%26hl%3Den

          Comment


            #50
            lol sorry i just realized it was a vehicle hahaha
            know any vehicle designers?

            Comment


              #51
              Originally posted by m16a4grenader View Post
              lol sorry i just realized it was a vehicle hahaha
              know any vehicle designers?
              I would love to see that in UT3 as a vehicle, would play alot like a regular character I'd imagine just slower and only the weapons it has armed on it.

              Actually I would love to see all the vehicles replaced with mechs.

              Comment


                #52
                Originally posted by nightFlarer View Post
                That Jin-Roh soldier has caught my eye, he looks very doable (?) in 3D. That might be my next project, but atm I'm doin' a Homer Simpson character which is currently on hold cause I have a few SACs (tests) for school and I suck at doing essays lol.
                Actually as I recall he was done in UT04 too.

                Comment


                  #53
                  Originally posted by Rurouni_Kei View Post
                  Actually as I recall he was done in UT04 too.
                  Does those soldiers have any special names or sumthin, cause I'm gonna do a bit of researching before I model them.

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Originally posted by nightFlarer View Post
                    Does those soldiers have any special names or sumthin, cause I'm gonna do a bit of researching before I model them.
                    Not sure on names but it's from an anime and manga as well as a live action movie.

                    Though if the guns could be made too it would be freaking sweet. Though I suppose I could use one of the other weapon mods.

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Originally posted by Rurouni_Kei View Post
                      Not sure on names but it's from an anime and manga as well as a live action movie.

                      Though if the guns could be made too it would be freaking sweet. Though I suppose I could use one of the other weapon mods.
                      Looks like I'm gonna have another anime to watch added to my list lol.

                      If I enjoy the anime, I might be inspired to do a character pack and guns but as for now I have to do 1 thing at a time lol.

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Originally posted by nightFlarer View Post
                        Looks like I'm gonna have another anime to watch added to my list lol.

                        If I enjoy the anime, I might be inspired to do a character pack and guns but as for now I have to do 1 thing at a time lol.
                        Well then good luck and happy watching, though btw from what I recall the live action movie is meh but the action at the end was sweet.

                        Comment


                          #57
                          evangelion character with clothing options
                          here's some pics - http://www.thaimokit.com/photo/ResinModel/Rei_10.jpg
                          http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/7...151ab5cgb0.jpg

                          Comment


                            #58
                            I would like to see the ut99 abbey models made for ut3

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Originally posted by Costa-Campos View Post
                              hmmm, I wouldn't mind modeling this. Maybe it could be a future project, where I could try having multiple clothing options.

                              Originally posted by questionman View Post
                              I would like to see the ut99 abbey models made for ut3
                              What would they be?

                              Comment


                                #60
                                the abbey model is on this page
                                http://www.unreal.pl/dzial.php?dz=modele&id=2

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X