Taking Character Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xX_Dog_Food_Xx View Post
    not necessarily because there is a wii super smash bros. hack that gave other characters different movesets, and it gave pikachu a full sized pikachu body and long arms and legs with ganondorfs moves.
    Yeah but I want to model a humanoid type character so I don't have to create my own skeleton and animations 'cause I'm not an animator, so I can't really make a pikachu with a human skeleton.

Comment

how bout homer simpson

Comment

gears of war 2 characters - like the locust priest

Comment

YEH im with you more gears charcters but he said he doesnt model he just rips them so we need to give up on that idea

Comment

he never said that carlos lol, maybe u read a different thread? :P
            no ofence,but the OP is lookin to model from scratch

Comment

He pm me and said that i should know like really he did

Comment

Well, might as well throw this idea out there.

Since there already is a well made Terminator endoskeleton skin available, maybe you could create a T-1000 skin.

Comment

how about some of the bad guys from the fifth element (mangalores). or leeloo dallas.

intergalactically reknowned bounty hunter ig88? from star wars lore (screams cease and desist)

robocop, who is he, robocop,what is he, robocop, robocop, where does he come from?

Comment

Originally posted by carlos_killar View Post
                    YEH im with you more gears charcters but he said he doesnt model he just rips them so we need to give up on that idea
                    For the Gears of War characters, I'm gonna rip them from the game when I get it, but I'm looking for requests to actually model from scratch.

Comment

Hey, would you be interested in doing something a little more serious, and original? I've had these concepts I've drawn up laying around for a while and I've been looking for someone to model them. I still need to do a few more views but let me know if you are interested through PM (If you send me anything through my E-mail it will just get deleted for some odd reason). [ http://img31.imageshack.us/gal.php?g...ditedimage.jpg ] For the second image in the set, the guy that's in the pose to the left, disregard him, but I guess you can use that as an interchangeable side view for the legs.

Comment

Originally posted by unrealloco View Post
                        how bout homer simpson
                        Ok I started on a Homer Simpson model, I'm not gonna go super detailed on this model but I'm gonna have a voice pack though.

Comment

thanx man i cant wait to see it make sure it has the black outline on it or else it would look weird kinda like the ut2004 version

Comment

I'd like to see Lilith return from UT2k4.

Comment

actually i had a post awhile back about eddie, and it might work because he's basically humanoid?

Comment

The Wraith from Stargate Atlantis would be a cool addition to UT3 since they are very Necris like. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wraith_%28Stargate%29

Comment

Working...
                                X