Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stormz 1 View Post
    micheal jackson
    Ummm...I don't think so. Not that I don't like the guy or anything (like some of his songs though) I just don't think it's appropriate. Anyways I think someone has already started modeling him in this thread http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=687897

Comment

Ya, helghast are from kz2. Great characters... I'd love to see those red helghan eyes coming at me. If I had a good gfx card, I would muddle through until I had some working models myself, but, alas, I await the charity of others. Oh, and a PS3 cook on whatever u choose when final, if u could. But ya, helghast!
      Perhaps a Scolar Visari (Helghast leader) model too.....

Comment

Originally posted by Stromboli View Post
        Ya, helghast are from kz2. Great characters... I'd love to see those red helghan eyes coming at me. If I had a good gfx card, I would muddle through until I had some working models myself, but, alas, I await the charity of others. Oh, and a PS3 cook on whatever u choose when final, if u could. But ya, helghast!
        Perhaps a Scolar Visari (Helghast leader) model too.....
        Yeah I'll definitely make PS3 versions, I just learnt how to cook (not food lol) packages but at the expense of my whole published folder because it deleted everything in there now I've learnt to back this folder up now...

Comment

Wouldn't it be more interesting remaking a char from an old game and raise the quality of it's looks, giving it also your own touch? KZ2 was just released "yesterday".

If you don't like the Aida idea, then you could hit Gordon Freeman from Half-Life. And since he is "mute" you don't need to worry about voice-packs.

Comment

Also some more classics like Ray-man, and the Rabbids, or even better, Metroid, and some other killer old franchise chars would be nice.........

Comment

i have asked and asked around for ever for someone who would do this... sigh here goes how about :
              PLEASE!!!!!!!

Comment

Something from Mortal Kombat, there isn't a single one yet.
                Raiden

or Sub-Zero
                http://www.mkdeception.com/downloads...p5_800x600.jpg

Comment

Gumby

Comment

Originally posted by HugoMarques View Post
                    Wouldn't it be more interesting remaking a char from an old game and raise the quality of it's looks, giving it also your own touch? KZ2 was just released "yesterday".

If you don't like the Aida idea, then you could hit Gordon Freeman from Half-Life. And since he is "mute" you don't need to worry about voice-packs.
                    Yeah it does make sense, it's not like don't like other peoples ideas, want to make something people will all agree with. Funny you should say Gordan Freeman, I have found a detailed model of him on my computer that I downloaded ages ago so I might port it after I do one of theses requests.

Originally posted by euchreplayer23 View Post
                    Something from Mortal Kombat, there isn't a single one yet.
                    Raiden

or Sub-Zero
                    http://www.mkdeception.com/downloads...p5_800x600.jpg
                    They look nice, haven't played the new MK's, but the cape on Raiden wouldn't work. We'll see if what others agree with first before I make up my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunwing View Post
                      Also some more classics like Ray-man, and the Rabbids, or even better, Metroid, and some other killer old franchise chars would be nice.........
                      I think a Rabbid has been made, just the guy doesn't know how to export it outta his 3d program and import it to UT3Ed lol. Umm Metroid isn't that the same as that Samus chick character thing?? I haven't play any Metroid game.

Comment

Chimera from Resistance would be cool... there's already a weapon that shoots 40s...
                        I'd just like to see some playstation love, since they showed UT some love by having user content. People are always soo fast to make Nintendo guys and sega guys and pacman guys and coleco vision and all kinds of stuff that might be amusing for 5 minutes but don't really belong in a gritty, industrial, fully loaded gorefest.
                        It seems like alot of work for something that people will play with and laugh a couple times and never use it again. Much better tribute to see your character online well after release, I would think. But maybe that's just me.

But Eddie is cool too though I like Powerslave Eddie.

Comment

Make pikachu (Evil Pikachu,Nomral Pikachu and Zombie Pikazhu plz)

Comment

Originally posted by Scripts18 View Post
                            Make pikachu (Evil Pikachu,Nomral Pikachu and Zombie Pikazhu plz)
                            If I was gonna make Pikachu, he won't be small, he'll be a giant pika lol. But I don't think it will really work cause his arms and legs are tiny.

Comment

could you try to make it? plz

Comment

not necessarily because there is a wii super smash bros. hack that gave other characters different movesets, and it gave pikachu a full sized pikachu body and long arms and legs with ganondorfs moves.

Comment

Working...
                                X