ut flame thrower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Aaaaw, to bad there wasn't this much interest in my flamethrower back when I was working on one. Then maybe I would have finished it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLyxV...eature=related

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thats sounds great finally some gow comfort

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wow... well i will have a flamethrower in CoW so i'm probably gonna steal some src xD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah i already got burnt by it lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There is an unbeliveably cool flame thrower type effect on the vehicle firefly in the unreal Army vehicle set.
    Here:
    http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=690139

Someone could scale it down and put it on a weapon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    On Ps3, the weapons replacement mutator that comes with the game doesn't have biogun on the list... It's the one gun they don't let you change. Weird, but ya, you can't use the stock weapons replacement.

For Ps3, it would probably have to be a stand alone mutator that was designed to replace the biogun.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm not making a mutator. The game came with one. Select the WeaponReplacement mutator from the list. Click on it after you add it and click Configure at the bottom of the menu. Set the scorcher to replace the bio-rifle.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    could you please make it a single mutator please

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It should have ALL the weapons in there.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    how it only says rocket minigun and sniper rifle says nothing about the bio gun

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by carlos_killar View Post
    hope you make it a weapon mutator so i can have other weapons available plus i dont like bio gun so please have it by itself
    1: The game came with a weapon replacement mutator.
    2: You can use it by its self.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hope you make it a weapon mutator so i can have other weapons available plus i dont like bio gun so please have it by itself

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Enhanced Weapons doesn't have a custom mutator. You use the stock weapon replacement mutator. Each weapon has its own files so you can just use the ones you want.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hey i hope it will be a single mutator seperate from enhanced weapons MAN I LOVE THE WEAPON rumple keep in touch could you make this weapon pc and ps3 compatible please thankyou

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks good. Right choice of the base weapon and the alternate firemode.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X