ut flame thrower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ut flame thrower

i was wondering is any one coming out with a flame thrower that would be ultimate this is the only weapon missing in my eyes any flame thrower will do i just want one. burn baby burn thats how i like my foes extra crispy

......... my thoughts... similar

Comment

Already done, no custom model though.
      Enhanced Scorcher
      http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=679901

Comment

If you want something that actually ignites things and players, then the enhances scorcher isn't exactly the way to go.. But it's a fun weapon nonetheless.

Comment

a weapon like gears of war wold be nice!

Comment

Originally posted by FastShotAbe View Post
            a weapon like gears of war wold be nice!
            Alright seriously dude? Go and play GoW. Really, all I heard you request and want is practically GoW in UT3.

If you want GoW: play GoW.
            If you want UT3: play UT3.

As simple as that. They're two different games. It never said buy UT3 with GoW included. I'm sorry but I just don't get it. Why did you bother buying UT3 anyway (at least I presume that's what you did) if all you want is GoW.

Oh and by the way, it would be nice if people would actually start to read their messages and check for grammatical errors as well as typos. It cannot be said often enough: quality instead of quantity.

Peace out.

Comment

lol............................

Comment

I think it would be really nice!

Comment

I was thinking of starting work on a flamethrowe, I still have effects for it left over form an abandoned flamethrower project.

I was thinking of giving it another go.

Comment

yeah man give it ago it just need a model in love the enhanced scorcher be good if it was one mutator

Comment

Originally posted by KimYooSuk View Post
                      Alright seriously dude? Go and play GoW. Really, all I heard you request and want is practically GoW in UT3.

If you want GoW: play GoW.
                      If you want UT3: play UT3.

As simple as that. They're two different games. It never said buy UT3 with GoW included. I'm sorry but I just don't get it. Why did you bother buying UT3 anyway (at least I presume that's what you did) if all you want is GoW.

Oh and by the way, it would be nice if people would actually start to read their messages and check for grammatical errors as well as typos. It cannot be said often enough: quality instead of quantity.

Peace out.
                      Wow, forgive the dude, man. He likes Gears of War, and I don't see any problem with wanting GoW elements in UT3. The more content, the merrier.

Comment

IMHO A flamer in UT3 would be great, in fact it would be perfect if we could get the flamer to deal damage to vehicles, and be as dynamic as the Gears of War 2 flamer. Plus it would need custom effects as well. The mod I'm working on will have a T-X Terminator with plasma weapon, and flamer. So if this mod works out we might use it as a base for parts of our mod as well.

Have fun!

Comment

My Enhanced Scorcher fires a long stream of flames for the primary...

That burns enemies to a skeleton...

The alt fire charges a hot ball of molten lava...

That blows them to bits!

Plus you get a special reward announcement for 15 Scorcher kills... BURN OUT!

Comment

Looks good. Right choice of the base weapon and the alternate firemode.

Comment

hey i hope it will be a single mutator seperate from enhanced weapons MAN I LOVE THE WEAPON rumple keep in touch could you make this weapon pc and ps3 compatible please thankyou

Comment

Working...
                              X