Completely customisble characters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completely customisble characters?

This is a theory i have , i would like to know if it would be possible , instead of taking a character and giving it a helmet , if you replace that with a model of a head for another character , and replace things like goggles for hair styles , or what ever , depending on how many varations are done could this allow players to have more customisability to their characters appearance in terms of the face area , or would this not be possible to pull off?

So we'd see Lauren with a Krall head and Reaper's arms and Liandri legs. And besides all faction's models have different sizes. And for this is UT3, not Lego.

That's a no from me. Sorry.

Comment

i am on about if the characters where completely custom

Comment

I don´t see where you´re going with this.
        Of course it´s possible but you would have to create a new character from scratch and make the interchangeable parts fit that one.

It´s not possible with UT3´s characters.

Comment

You can do Iron Guard <---> Ronin and Krall <----> Liandri (ish) swaps with ini edits, but it doesn't really work any other way.

Comment

i've seen ronin with necris legs and all other sorts of mix and matching. its some ini tweak, but i dont know what it was anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X