Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Down your Oponnent and humiliate them. (UT3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Down your Oponnent and humiliate them. (UT3)

I was wondering if is possible to make a mutator that downs a oponent like Gears of War? this is how it would work, make the Health up to 1000 and when life reaches 500 program so the character automaticly sets for crouch and if u guys can add a code this way the character cant shoot or move this way it would be like to gears of war downing(sorry if miss spelled), now when he is on his knees add regeneration code so it start's going back up to 1000 it should go up quick for it not to get too annoying but u can still get to executed him or her if u get there fast! add some flash effects and redness for the person down to feel like his almost doom!! thank's for reading i know this would be hard to do but it's just one idea i have im getting my computer soon i hope i get to learn something..lol.

And what would be the point? Or is this one of those things that is only fun when it happens to OTHER people?

Comment

The point is who ever is best win's and that's what happend's look straigth at my barrel and pray!

Comment

Is it possible to make GOW for UT3?

Comment

wtf 1000 hp?

Comment

yup it would be a tactical battle more of the best get rid of the rest!!!! im allready learning the basic's and is preatty easy so this may come out in a couple of months

Comment

or a couple of weeks if i can be bothered, cuz Xyx tbh modding is to change a game, not always to add to it, so he's daring o be different fromt he standard ut3, is that so wrong?

Comment

You do realize that 1000hp is more than a tank's hp right?

Comment

thank's chorlion ur a savior!!

Comment

i just like pushing the boundaries of modding, unlike alot of the other members who like to keep the game balanced and dont realise the fun of anarchy

Comment

where do i check on ut3 editor so i can make the flak shot distance to like 2 to 3 feet range far for better combat tactics?

Comment

any one outthere?

Comment

Flak Shot, I assume you mean primary so you can make a shotgun right? And I guess you'll want to remove the secondary fire as well?

Firstly, you won't be using the ut3 editor at all.

Secondly, before you start read and do this tutorial.

Thirdly, one you've done that, you need to make a new folder, whatever name you want, or you could do it in the folder in the tutorial.

Your gonna have three files, the weapon, the projectile, and the center projectile (cause flak cannon is odd in this way, no other weapons have a center projectile.)

You need to do the math and change the lifespan and speed of the two projectiles accordingly (using speed, maxspeed, set accel rate really high so it reaches full speed instantly).

Then edit the default properties of the weapon file and change the center projectile and projectile class to your new ones accordingly. Edit the line:

WeaponFireTypes(1) = EWFT_Projectile

to

WeaponFireTypes(1) = EWFT_None

if you want to remove the secondary fire. You really need to do that turoial first however if you want to understand this at all.

PS. To all of you reading this, I know how to spell centre, firefox just bugs me if I use the English spelling. Unless I'm some reject who beleives its spelt differently in my native language

Comment

Working...
                          X