Elvis Presley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elvis Presley

Elvis never died, actually he still lives.
    He just respawned in Unreal tournament 3.
    the only thing left is for you to make that happen

Well i dont know how to make a character really.
    But i thought if you guys decide to make an character and you
    dont have a clue what to start with in your new project you/someone
    should definitifly make an Elvis Presley character.
    his character just stands out of every other popular human being or non human being ever created/born on this planet, his costume stands out of any other popular design and certainly his image is the the most noticeble
    loved and respected of all time.

I think personally that he's the best/greatest character to make in Unreal
    tournament. and im sure if someone can pull this of (properly done)that it will be the most downloaded character for Unreal Tournament 3, EVER.

i just watched some youtube movie of Elvis's very last concert http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8Iiqs9Qk14 wen i came up with this idea and decided to make a post here. It just rembered me of the characters in Unreal Tournament 3 because of the over detailed costumes, for instance the main character Reaper with his red costume that has the sash thing between his legs.

http://www.elvis-presley-superstar.d...a_74_cover.jpg

Never in the history of these forums has someone actually filled a character model request. It's unfortunate, but the thing is this. 3D models are really, really hard to make. It takes a really long time, and after all of that it's a bit of a pain to make it work in-game. That said, I would TOTALLY play as Elvis. It's a spectacular idea.

Comment

LOL As long as when he captures a flag, or node he says:

Thankyou thankyou vary much...............

Comment

Originally posted by brisingre View Post
        Never in the history of these forums has someone actually filled a character model request. It's unfortunate, but the thing is this. 3D models are really, really hard to make. It takes a really long time, and after all of that it's a bit of a pain to make it work in-game. That said, I would TOTALLY play as Elvis. It's a spectacular idea.
        I'm making an Obama model for Superking17 so the statement is inaccurate.

Comment

Wow. I had no idea. Ok, one.

(Also, you're making an Obama model? Excellent! Also, great of you to fill a request.)

Comment

Working...
          X