shotgun from gow with flak sounds for ps3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shotgun from gow with flak sounds for ps3

can some one make some weapons for ps3 with the same sounds allready inn since it doesnt get custom sounds...please a shotgun or new sniper would be so freaking cool!!

the sniper riffle isnt included in the ps3 version of ut3? lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi()ha2arD View Post
      the sniper riffle isnt included in the ps3 version of ut3? lame.
      WTF, where did you get that idea?

If I could make a shotgun like cod4 or gow style, I would, I would...

Comment

i can rip models :/
        but that might be frowned on.

Comment

Riping models from other games without concent of the developers is gounds for jail time, and court time sadly. IE the Xwing Alliance 4.0 mod got closed down because they stole models from Lucas's ILM studio PCs to use in their mod, fialed to show up in court and now the mod is a dead zone.

Seems to me that many PS3 users just wan't Gears of War on their PS3 without paying for it, and while a total conversion would be fine by Epics standards on mods. Microsoft owns the sole rights to it and doing so would breach several contracts, and LAWs if you just ripped all the models from Gears into UT3.

IE the LAW would drop on you like a ton of bricks before you were even half way done.

Comment

In short you can do it, but you have to make the models, sounds, and animatons your self, and give full credits to the developers of the product your modding on, and converting it into. Otherwise your going to get into truble.

Look at all the legal junk that happened too modders for BF2 when they stole models, and textures from BF1942/Veitnam, and pout them into their TC mod without concent from EA games, or DICE. They got closed down in a matter of Weeks after the offence.

Comment

Originally posted by marilol View Post
              WTF, where did you get that idea?
              that was sarcasm. i dont know why you would want a new sniper riffle when there is one in the game already. there is not much you could make different for a sniper riffle and the one already in the game fits in perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi()ha2arD View Post
                that was sarcasm. i dont know why you would want a new sniper riffle when there is one in the game already. there is not much you could make different for a sniper riffle and the one already in the game fits in perfectly.
                Sorry, bad day

Isn't the gears sniper the same but with a blue tracer and different model?

Edit: Heres a shotgun for you, has no secondry fire but does a lot of damage, and its semi auto so it requires rapid button mashing to ultra kill

Ill add link soon in 5 mins.

EDIT2: Due to my poor cooking skills I'll upload tommorow.

EDIT3: Due to my rubbish computer I can't cook properly, so if you want it someone else needs to cook it

Link to file that needs to be cooked

Comment

Bump cause edit doesn't update the thread and I've added a link to be cooked. So now it doesn't look like no one replied etc etc.

Comment

i'll cook it in 2 days if noone has done it by then.

Comment

why is the guy from EE didnt get in trouble for gears characters? since is epic game too i dont think they would mind just change some stuff and it wont be the same weapon we just need a shotty with sound for ps3 please let me know.....

Comment

Well it depends. Microsoft don't mind the spartan model being used because it promotes Halo 1 - 3, but they probably won't like a ripped gow model cause it promotes pc users not to buy a 360 for gow2.

Comment

Working...
                        X