Deadpool and Cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deadpool and Cable

Itd be awesome if someone can make deadpool or cable, infact the spawn model is a perfect ringer for deadpool, just needs a new texture, anyone up to this?

I'd like to extend this request to include any of the major characters from the X-Men series, Gambit would be cool, the one from the cartoon, not the Johnny Depp Clone from the Wolverine movie. in contrast, the movie version of Juggernaut would, imo, be better than the cartoon.

Comment

Originally posted by H3xx99 View Post
      I'd like to extend this request to include any of the major characters from the X-Men series, Gambit would be cool, the one from the cartoon, not the Johnny Depp Clone from the Wolverine movie. in contrast, the movie version of Juggernaut would, imo, be better than the cartoon.
      I hated the movie Jugs... although i do not know y lol

Comment

cause hes a "Mutant", i swear movie writers are ****ed in the head, do they even research characters?

Comment

Originally posted by Meganubis View Post
          cause hes a "Mutant", i swear movie writers are ****ed in the head, do they even research characters?
          I doubt it

This thread reminds me fondly of when I played Xmen Legends 2 and made character mods, good times

I'd like to see Rogue done if anyone intends to do some xmen characters

Btw:

infact the spawn model is a perfect ringer for deadpool, just needs a new texture
          Maybe you could reskin him yourself if you read that tutorial

Comment

Thnx alot Marilol, ill check it out

Comment

Originally posted by Cels1287 View Post
              I hated the movie Jugs... although i do not know y lol
              The Only reason I requested the movie jugs, is because I like the costume better. the movie costume with the comic's back story basically.

Comment

Working...
              X