Space Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Space Warfare

I used to play Battlefront 2, and I really thought the space battles were cool, where each team had one big battleship, with turrets and whatnot. There was also a hangar in the large battleship that had little fighter ships that you could use to either attack the enemy base, or prevent others from coming into your base. The objective was to destroy the enemy battleship. There were parts on the outside of the battleship that you needed to destroy as well as the inside. The inside ones were more difficult, because you had to fly a small ship into the enemy hangar and attack the inside parts of the battleship on foot. Anyway, this would be a good, simple gametype for ut3.

What you want is the assault game type with space maps.

Comment

Theres a warfare map called RockpaperSpacruiser which has space combat, its the only map i know of that has space combat.

Comment

Originally posted by A.Republican View Post
        Theres a warfare map called RockpaperSpacruiser which has space combat, its the only map i know of that has space combat.
        There should be more maps like this..

Comment

That map is definitely awesome, but a little devoid of bot pathing. I agree, there should definitely be more space maps, but with bot support. Pathing space isn't hard, you just have to A:figure out the best attack paths, or B: set up a 3D grid of Flying path nodes. The former is easier, but makes the bots predictable. The latter is a b*tch to setup, and takes an ungodly long time to rebuild, but the AI is superb.

Comment

Working...
          X