US Soldier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Soldier?

I haven't seen one anywhere, and if someone could make one, that would be really nice

I would like a full realism mod for UT3 with modern weapons/vehicles etc........... I know a **** load about modern tanks, jeeps, choppers, and even know alot about mobile arty thats used, and I also know a fair bit about modern weapons, and have a **** load of sources to boot as well.

IMHO If somebody did a realism modern Warfare mod for UT3 I would be happy to help out. The current mods for them out there have no intent on doing a real modernwar mod they just want UT3 with modern weapons.

I want a game where I can lean around corners, jump, crouch, prone, and a full SP mission story to go with it as well, and instant action/AI programing.

Sadly all anybody wants is WW2 stuff............ Or arcadeish junk ala UT3 with real world weapons.

IMHO we could out do Red Orchestra with UE3 when it comes to realistic weapons, and gameplay on this game as a platform for a killer mod. But nobody will do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunwing View Post
      I would like a full realism mod for UT3 with modern weapons/vehicles etc........... I know a **** load about modern tanks, jeeps, choppers, and even know alot about mobile arty thats used, and I also know a fair bit about modern weapons, and have a **** load of sources to boot as well.

IMHO If somebody did a realism modern Warfare mod for UT3 I would be happy to help out. The current mods for them out there have no intent on doing a real modernwar mod they just want UT3 with modern weapons.

I want a game where I can lean around corners, jump, crouch, prone, and a full SP mission story to go with it as well, and instant action/AI programing.

Sadly all anybody wants is WW2 stuff............ Or arcadeish junk ala UT3 with real world weapons.

IMHO we could out do Red Orchestra with UE3 when it comes to realistic weapons, and gameplay on this game as a platform for a killer mod. But nobody will do it.
      Might as well stick to Project Reality for Battlefield2 or try out Armoured Assault 2.
      Americas Army 2.0 is also getting released soon.

There's just too many games and mods in this genre already.

Comment

there are this ones and there are badass:http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=617970

Comment

Nah thats not what I mean.......... But thanks those skins are sweet!

Comment

@gunwing: I think abe was talking to Merucry
            @Abe: Cool Skins, But wtf is with the flak skirt?

Comment

Working...
            X