fire range mutator no bouncing bullets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fire range mutator no bouncing bullets

is it possible to make a mutator that disables the bouncing of the flak and change the range of a flak shot for close distance battles like teamdeathmatch mutator for range check speedx by HI3 he accomplish configuration on mutators did a great job.

well the no bounce is a simple variable change in the projectile class, so i will do it right now, gimem 5 mins and it will be replaceable via the weapon replacement mutator, k?

Comment

siiiiick your the coolest man!!!i love this forum.

Comment

ok, well for some reason its not quite working, i have some weird results, it works the same except only one shard bounces ¬_¬ im confused

Comment

That'll be the center shard, the flak cannon uses this to line up all the other shots. You need to subclass the change to that class as well.

Comment

i was just about to say that, cuz i realised about an hour ago while i was out :P
            so i'll have to assign that to my non bouncing version too :P
            itll be out soon, i have to rewrite the code as im not home

Comment

i was just about to say that, cuz i realised about an hour ago while i was out :P
              so i'll have to assign that to my non bouncing version too :P
              itll be out soon, i have to rewrite the code as im not home

Comment

Just off topic but I saw on another thread that you were 15? Are you doing your GCSE exams and if so did you do the english one this morning (2/06/09)?

Thats if you live in the UK anyhow.

Comment

In the U.S. they do them by state, so they're called state standards. You have to sit in a room for four hours and do stuff that you learned in school two years ago. I just took mine.

Comment

that sounds crazy, i wish our school had done that. i send u the file allready chorlion.

Comment

Originally posted by nicdude View Post
                      In the U.S. they do them by state, so they're called state standards. You have to sit in a room for four hours and do stuff that you learned in school two years ago. I just took mine.
                      Ouch, I have to do mostly 1hr 45min exams on every subject over 4 weeks, Ive only got 3 left

Comment

Originally posted by marilol View Post
                        Just off topic but I saw on another thread that you were 15? Are you doing your GCSE exams and if so did you do the english one this morning (2/06/09)?

Thats if you live in the UK anyhow.
                        yep i did :P
                        and my second english exam is tomorrow :P
                        it sucks to be 16

(yeah i had a birthday ^_^)

Comment

Wow, did you have the english paper with the global warming stuff, if so, which part2 question did you do 3,4,5 or 6?

Yeah, I also have mine tomorrow along with chemistry...Good Luck

Comment

lol, u do all 3 sciences, thats the 3 papers u have left, right?
                            and no i did higher english, your was foundation, aye? :P
                            higher was retarded tbh it had a passage about a bog and a magical tree that moved right at the end of the passage.
                            i mean it was all this **** about "dun destroy the bog" then out of nowhere a tree moves... wtf?
                            anyway.
                            yeah i have chemistry aswell
                            i picked the most retarded subjects to do to get into game design, i didnt take art or ict :P

Comment

Your only 16? jeezuss, I feel old
                              Im 21 and still a bit of a newbie in a couple of areas!

Comment

Working...
                              X