Sci-Fi war mod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sci-Fi war mod?

This might seem kinda out there but I realy want a TC mod for UT3 that makes it over into a sci-fi war game with a full SP story, AI scripts and the works...............

I have a few weapons ideas for it but lack any mod skills at all.

Isn't UT series and the unreal games allready a sci-fi war game???
    i think its already got the works too
    -Big Guns
    -Lasers
    -Explosions
    -Bad A** Lizard Aliens
    -Space ships
    -MORE BIG GUNS
    -Futuristic Vehicles

You could try Angels Fall planetstorm, its in Beta i believe and its a really fun TC mod

Comment

Dont forget its got Dead cyber goths from space.

Comment

And Robots! And Evil Corporations!

Comment

Nah I mean like a War mod that turns UT3 into a new game entirely. IE new sounds, weapons, gear, I have many ideas for the game world, how it works, the vehicles, and the weapons, and even the bad guys stuff as well. Problem is I can't script, or model/use UEd for the life of me.

On top of that I lack any form of references for it. It's kinda my own world thats been in my head sence childhood. Problem is I have no way to make it work, but I know that now finaly UE3 can do the gameplay, and AI I have always wanted to see in a video game.

My idea is kinda like Area51, only with a bit more sci-fi, and a bit less real world tech. It's set in a near future earth, with Humanity unlocking the secret to interstellar travel, and your the first team in. (you and 12 other squad members with the most advanced weapons Humanity can give you) Sadly I have not worked out how it all goes down hill from there, just that you and your 12 man squad get into the middle of an on going interstellar war between 2 Alien races, and after you get back things get even worse..........

I even know what the HUD would look like, the weapon sounds, and other stuff I just have no way to implament it at all.

Comment

It's a huge idea none less. If you wan't I can give you all an idea of how I would like to use the UE3 and UT3 as a platform for this world of mine, sadly I lack the skills to do it. I would need full Voice acting, full time modlers, and even a full time texture, and level artist, as well as at least one concept guy who is good enough to take the worlds I invision and make it real.

Comment

One planet Idea I have always loved is a world where there is little ground, or water at all to walk on. A planet thats core is still molten, but is almost 95% air, and has little land mass at all, on top of that all travel has to be done by air. It's also home to new wild life, and the first alen race you come across.............

A planet that has crystal mountains, huge floating blocks of land, and giant mushrooms/flowers for plant life. you know something totaly alien in look, and feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunwing View Post
                It's kinda my own world thats been in my head sence childhood. Problem is I have no way to make it work, but I know that now finaly UE3 can do the gameplay, and AI I have always wanted to see in a video game.
                I hear ya, I've had my own "world" in my head since i was a little kid too. Since i can't script or program or nay of that, I write short stories revolving around the world i made up. I also draw so i do alot of drawings of the places,people,aliens, and vehicles that exist inside my head and short stories.
                Mine are sort of Lovecraftian Sci-Fi.

I would be interested in hearing about your ideas, if you could PM me them

Comment

Working...
                X