BSAA Jill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSAA Jill

Hey i was wondering, can anyone make a BSAA jill valentine character for ut3? Hell if you want i can give you the model and textures (it was a mod for resident evil 4, but my version insnt that accurate sadley so i dont think you would want mine) here take a look ----> lolz, so yea...a mod of jill would be soo cool, especially with the unreal engine "Drools" hope someone can make it or if so ill make it somehow lol ( no idea how to mod ut3 but if so ill learn)

I have no idea what it's from but it looks good so far man. Try to add a bit more gurth around the weist, and more noticeable muscle around the arms and legs.

Also you might want to make the suit look less clean. IE the suit seems to use one color with tints of that same color all over makeing it washed out and bland. You might wan't to toy around with different textures.

Last but not least the stkin looks almost Zombie like for both of them. I would recomend a bit more use of darker textures to offset the the brights in the texture palet.

IE a darker seem can add much more depth to a texture then dose a brighter one. IE this was proven in the UT99 days and I downloaded many models from back then.

Comment

YEAH i love everything resident evil!!

Comment

Ah thanks, i made this when i was really suck at making mods lol, still am just know a lot more now. Before i go any farther into learning how to mod ut3 i think ill fix the textures then (thanks for the advice). I hope modding ut3 isnt that difficult to mod lol. If this works then im gonna be bringing a lot of resident evil stuff to this game! hehe...TOO THE BATCAVE! EDIT: Oh yea, this is a mod i made for re4 theres a whole bunch, im just getting into modding re4, but i think learning to mod another game that is mod friendly "RE4 IS NOT LOL, with the amount of stuff people did to it, its funny as hell" will be a great idea for me im not a very good gamer or that bright but i managed with re4 so this shouldnt be that hard...i hope...)

Comment

Working...
        X