No announcement yet.

Roadie Run(sprint)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the maker dont want to realese it i dont know why??? can some one else make it??

Comment

You mean Chorlion? If he wont release it, then it's probably not completely finished. Just wait a while, he'll release it soon.

Comment

10 chars

Comment

Ive got a strange roadie run gamemode, but I'd only play it offline, horribly unbalanced, hold x to sprint and z to slow time like matrix

Comment

for ut3? can this be use for ps3?

Comment

Well, unless someone else can cook it I can't tell, also I have no idea how to bind to a gamepad (I assume its the same thing really). Last ps3 cook I attempted failed so someone else would need to cook it.

Comment

marilol send me the source and i'll modify it so its suitable for ps3 use and cook it.

Comment

I've decided against having it cooked etc for now as it really was a demo run to see if I could get inputs working.

BTW, you've worked with cameras, mainly your cogs of war one. Right now I have the player start in behind view, but I wandering if you know how to make it zoom in and out?

Comment

that makes sense if u guys get it working i recommend u guys cooke it because alot of people are asking for this mod

Comment

Ah, at last Ive been able to make it so my character won't shoot while sprinting, really should be a true/false bool for that somewhere
                      I had to call a timer every 0.05 seconds telling the the game to stop the weapons fire

Now all I have to do is implement a certain amount of recharging sprint, shouldn't take as long as this whole no fire thing.

Also I know how to cook now, look here if you don't

Comment

marilol would you mind pm'ing me detailed instructions on how to stop the firing while sprinting?
                        i would love to impliment that in CoW

Comment

Np, pming you now

Comment

is there anyone out there i can help accomplish this great idea for ut3 we need sprint instead of hoverboard.

Comment

any one make this please! why waste time ut3 will die soon no one plays but me and other people online on ps3!

Comment

no one outthere pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X